Portaboy

BANG*BANG*BANG "ugghhh" wait a second no one ever knocks on my door. They usually just let themselves in I thought as I shot awake. "Naeytri who's at the door" I ask my cloudy bow meow. "It seems to be one of the guards" "well what does he want?" I ask as I rolled out of my bed and onto the cold floor. "How would I know?" It states as it shrugs its shoulders. This stupid bow meow. Naeytri or Nymbus has been with me since my mother left. It's a peculiar thing it would always talk but no one could ever hear it. When I would talk to it people would think I was crazy so I stopped talking to it in public. I tried to get rid of it but it just kept on coming back like a recurring nightmare. But now I'm willingly keeping it so I guess it's not so bad now. "Can't you read people's mind or something?" I ask as I scurry around to find something decent to put on.

"Did you need something?" I asked peeking my head out slightly. " Oh ah the king wants you in the throne room." The guard said awkwardly
And then quickly scurried off. "Papa never calls me to the throne room?" It was suspicious usually he just comes to my room. Mainly to hide from Amalia to eat his junk but still. Whatever better hop to it so I can get back to more important things like sleeping. As I leave my room all I could think about was how Sadida always amazes me. The plant life is gorgeous and the people are somewhat nice. Although I only know what the guards are like since I've never been outside the castle walls. I think of it as a safety precaution for me or for others that's the real question. Oh I'm here maybe I could still turn around? No gotta do it otherwise he's just gonna go to my room instead. But if I block the door with something mayb.. suddenly the doors open well no time for that I thought. I then proceeded cautiously towards the throne. Sitting on top of the throne is my father as proud as ever may sadida give him eternal prosperity. And on the left is my older brother Armand I really hope his breath doesn't reak today. But with Armand that's never the case. And shockingly enough there was Amalia standing in front of my father. Not that she's never there it's just usually we can't be in the same room together. " well if it isn't the shadow of sadida" Armand says as he smirks and starts walking towards me. " I thought I told you to stop calling me that." " Haha sadly I don't recall you telling me that. How have you been?" He said as he pat my head. " you act like you didn't see me earlier today." I giggled as I pushed his hand off my head. "Anyways Papa what did you call me for?"  I smiled as I looked at my father. " ahem* well" my father starts but then proceeds to look away why is he looking like that? He has that guilty look on his face." Wellll?" I asked as I looked at him with suspicion. "Ahem* I have thought about it and I don't like the fact that you coop yourself in your room all day." "Oh is that it? What you want me to go outside or something?" My father sighed and continued " yes and no. You see I think you would be a great help In a very important mission." My face folded into confusion "oookkkk?" "Uhh, and" ok now this is getting on my nerves "just spit it out!" " ok, ok I want you to go with the brotherhood of the tofu." ......
"Da fuck is that" Armand busted out laughing. Amalia sighed " I told you that this was a bad idea" Amalia said as she pouted. "It's also not fair, why does she get to go but I don't?" "Wait a second it's a group of people?" I asked as I yelled " no way am I going. You can count me out" I said as I crossed my arms in an x.

"You do not have a choice. Y/n you are desensitized to everything do you even know what has gone down in the past few months?" My father sternly said. And he's right I didn't. I could feel the pain of the trees but I didn't know why. But I'd rather isolate myself then put everyone in danger. " bu.." " no buts you either do this or I'll force you to do community service for a year" "A YEAR!!  Armand tell him to stop" I pleaded as I tugged on my brother's arm " sigh* father is right y/n it's for the best" Armand said as he shook his head " you traitor I hope both of your beards fall off!!" I exclaimed as I bolted through the door. I ran for a while until I finally reached my destination. "Hi mama" standing there so tall and beautiful was my mother's tree. I wish she was here right now nothing feels the same since she left. I then sat down next to her tree leaning my head agianst it. "Papa doesn't know what he's talking about I'm not desensitized. Just beacuae I don't go anywhere doesn't mean I don't know anything. I mean I read loads of books that tell me about the world. If anything I'm more well traveled then most adventurers." The silence was deafening "sigh* maybe your right but I don't know what's out there waiting for me. What if that black goo is real and it swallows me like it did you mama?" All of a sudden a blue circular thing appeared in front of me, and then an arm came out along with a weird hat, and lastly it's whole body. The thing then looks up at me "Oh hello" ......."AHHHHHH" I then swung my fist forward hitting it right in the face. The thing then flew back into the wall. "SEE THIS MUST BE A SIGN I AINT GOING NO WHERE!!" I yelled and soon multiple sadidan guards came running in. " what seems to be the problem princess?" The guard said with a stern stance "that thing just tried to attack me" I said pointing towards the odd hat creature. "But you attacked me first?" The guards then looked to where the voice came from. " Oh no master yugo?" Huh? Master yugo? The guards rushed towards the creature helping it up. " I'm fine thanks hehe" the creature said as it scratched the back of his head. All of a sudden my father, Armand, and Amalia walk into the room. " yugo are you ok?" Amalia yelled as she ran towards it. " What did you do?" Amalia yelled as she glared at me "it's ok Amalia I must have spooked her it's a natural reaction." Now that I'm looking at it, it kinda looks like a boy he just has a really weird hat on. "I see you have met master yugo." My father says as he comes to a stop next to me. "So I have" I say as I crossed my arms." Why does every call him master Ugo?" My father shakes his head and laughs " it's yugo with a y" "but that's what I said ugo?" My father shook his head " you know what nevermind, but yugo was the one who saved us from Nox..... you know who that is right?" He said snidely "of course I do he was the one we fought the battle agianst and won." Of course I didn't actually know that I just used context clues. "I guess you do know your stuff then you would also know that yugo is the leader of the brotherhood of the tofu." "No way" I said turning towards my father "mhmm" he said smirking in confidence. As we were talking about him the boy started to walk up to us. "It's nice to see you agian king sadida." "Nice to see you too *ahem* this is my youngest daughter y/n." Father then pushes me towards him."I didn't know you had another daughter?" Yugo? Questioned "yea I'd like to keep it that way. Also what are you a dwarf?" " uh no I'm an eliatrope" "A- huh?" I've never read about eliatropes? "Um an eliatrope I don't know much about them either." The air then turned awkward. I didn't  know what I was supposed to do it's my first time seeming someone that wasn't a sadidan or cra.

Papa then cleared his throat his eyes glancing back and forth between us two. What Is he doing he looks constipated. "Well aren't you going to apologize?" Oh right I did punch him forgot about that. "Um I am very sorry Ugo for punching you into a wall." "Oh no it's really ok I understand I probably scared you." "He, me scared no way" "mmhmm" was that sass I detected? I thought he was just a little munchkin this brat. A loud clap sounded through my ears " well you too should get along since you will be traveling together for a while." I guess he didn't know about this either cause we both looked in shock. "I didn't even agree yet." "Again you do not have a choice." He said sternly "UGGhHhhH" "um if she really doesn't want to go it's fine" thank you my only voice of reason " no no master yugo she agian has no choice" agian UGgHhgGhhgh " well if that's the case it's great to have another companion to travel with." "Yea we'll see about that portaboy" I glared as I retreated Back to my room. "Portaboy?" I hear him say in the distance. Oh we will DEFINITELY see hehhehahhha.

And that's the end of chapter 3 it took me a while to write this chapter but it's finally done. Hopefully the next chapter comes out sooner lol.