As my Eyes Close

"Mom?" My voice echoed through the dark void. "Papa?" Everything was still. "Armand?" Why wouldn't anyone answer me? The only thing I could do is walk deeper into the dark. As I walked deeper I saw something a light it was faint, far but for some reason I felt it was my only way out. Just keep pushing y/n. As I walked the light became brighter, and brighter until finally I made it inside the light. "Oh my dear you made it" Mama? As I turnt there my family was My father, my mother, my brother even my sister too. "SUPRISE!!" They all shouted "what is this?" I asked "why it's a surprise party" my father exclaimed a party?"for what?" I asked as I tilted my head slightly "it's for you  duh" Armand said. But there's nothing special today why the party? "Here we even made you a cake" mama then pointed towards a table. I was hesitant I don't know why but I felt that this cake was bad something wasn't right. My father put his hand on my shoulder "well are you going to blow out the candles?" He then pushed me towards the cake it smelt weird it wasn't like anything I've ever smelt before. "Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear y/n happy birthday to you" "well aren't you gonn blow them out" Amalia said as she leaned down next to me. "Oh, ok" "whoosh"......"AHHHHHH" all of a sudden the cake exploded a black goo escaped from the cake and latched onto my family. "How could you do this to us y/n" "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" "HELP IT BURNS IT BURNS" "but...but I didn't do it" as I looked back at the cake the black goo started to grow until finally it swallowed me whole.

"GAhsp" it was, it was a dream. What was that it was so scary. I got up and ran out my room towards my parents. As I slammed the door open my mother shot awake. "Oh dear sadida... y/n my dear child what's the matter?" " I had a bad dream." I said as I tried to hold back tears but I couldn't so I let them flow quietly. "Come, come it's ok it was just a dream they can't hurt you." My mother tried to console me but it didn't help. That dream it was so real and I felt like I was the cause of it."Come let's go back to sleep you can sleep with me and Papa tonight so we can chase your dreams away. How does that sound?" All I could do is nod  if I would've known that was the last night I would see my mother alive I would've talked to her just a bit more.
After that I became a recluse barely leaving my room and never exiting the palace. My father and brother try to get me out but I refuse. In fear that the darkness that runs through me will swallow someone else or even myself. I have that dream multiple times a week its like its never ending. They always say the same things as they die and it's always my fault.

Today feels different though like something is going to change and not in a way I will like. I just hope that whatever happens it doesn't involve me. And how wrong I would be...

And that is the first episode done I hope you guys liked it's a bit dark but I like dark stories I will try to post an episode at least once every week. 😉