First sightings

It was a sunny day but when was it not in the city of Los Angeles, at a backyard pool party stood a boy on stage, shirtless except for the denim jacket on top as he sang my king of lover while flirting with girls, however if you looked around you could clearly see 3 people dark people who stood out. Not many payed attention to them however one male did. The blonde looked at them curiously as he held a lollipop in his mouth before releasing His friend. Vince has just finished singing as was calling to him. The blonde male chuckled before walking towards the stage and grinning before he began to sing along with Vince as he had a slight accent to his voice however, his deep captivating voice made the girls scream louder as he smirked slightly.

Other at the table the 3 dark men were still watching the two sing slightly shocked before the younger and taller of the three spoke "holy shit dude is that Vox ? " the other two looked at him in confusion as it seemed the long haired male Tommy knew almost everyone at this party. Well it wouldn't be surprising as they only came because Tommy wanted Vince in the band however . . . Tommy knew on that now they had saw Vox he should also ask him. The males voice might be deep but Tommy knew he had the star power.

The oldest of the three finally spoke up once again after a long while as he spoke "we got a second tape ? Both their voices ain't bad" and he wasn't wrong. Vince and Vox blended perfectly together with the combination of Vince's high and Vox's low it was a perfect melody. As the song finished Vince and Vox stepped away from the stage and towards the bar as Vox grabbed a bottle of Korean Soju which he knew someone brought just for him and chugged it before he felt someone place a hand on his head and speaking "now we all know where the blonde Korean fucker ran off to" Vox turned around in shock meeting the eyes of Tommy Lee as he grinned before looking Tommy up and down. Tommy knew on that Vox communicated more with his eyes than his mouth as he spoke "I'm in a band now to dude with those guys" Tommy pointed towards the two dark males who stood out like a sore thumb as Vox smiled waving towards them as Tommy handed him a tape "listen to this. You're better than just being in a cover band Voxy, we already asked Vince also just call me okay ? " Vox looked at the tape curiously before placing it in his pocket as he spoke finally "sure will Lee. "

└── ──┘

Vox Lee sat on his couch in his shitty apartment however it was close to the diner he worked at as he looked down at the tape in his hand before groaning slightly. He knew Vince was only in the band to fuck girls so . . Why should he stay in rock candy . . . And Tommy seemed pretty serious about the band he was in. Vox had already listened to the tape and he will admit . . . It was fucking awesome . . . Fuck it. Vox sat up and grabbed the phone in his apartment and decided he would call Tommy as of all what's the worst that can happen ?

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
( time skip to the day Vince and Vox try out for the band)

As the red car pulls up outside the band's apartment 3 people step out of it as Vox and Vince alongside Vince's new girlfriend look around. Vox had a cigarette hanging from his lips as he then looked up slightly seeing them peek out the window looking at them. Sighing he opened the trunk of his car to grab his equipment for his keyboard as Tommy had told him to over the phone. Climbing the stairs behind Vince and Vince's girlfriend Vox stayed Quite as The male he heard was Nikki greet Vince before he turned to Vox and spoke "names Nikki" Vox nodded in greeting stepping into the Apartment before smiling softly at Tommy as he greeted him and nodding in the direction of the man he got to know as mick Mars. Watching Vince greet everyone Vox placed his stuff down before Nikki asked "you both listened to the tape right ? " Vince said yea and Vox nodded his head before he was passed a pieces of paper with the lyrics on as he looked at it intensely before seeing it was live wire. He then spoke up finally "singing first and then we will see if the keyboard can fit into it ? I was told to bring it all".

Nikki looked at Vox thinking before shaking his head and speaking "let's just see if you and Vince can sing this song together with such different voices" Vox then slowly nodded his head before seeing Vince's girlfriend staring at them all before Vince spoke "whats up babe ? " Vince's girlfriend still had a judgemental expression on her face that Vox didn't like as he scoffed slightly picking up his mic as she replied "I'm just trying to make sure these guys are good enough to play with you baby" all of them had small expressions of annoyance on their faces as she seemed to already be judging them.

Then Suddenly Mick began to play the start of the song as they all seemed to be ready to play. Vox held his microphone slightly tightly around his hand as he then looked towards Vince nodding his head with a small smile. Hearing Tommy slam on the drums and Nikki began to play Bass made Vox slightly more confident as he began to sing along with Vince before Vince's girlfriend began to shout "this isn't right this isn't right" Nikki then began to tell them all to stop as Vox brought the microphone away from his lips looking in slight confusion as Nikki said "Sorry what ? " and then annoyingly Vince's new girlfriend spoke "this musics way to heavy baby" Tommy chuckled and so did Vox as they looked at eachother and grinned before they began to change how to play it. Nikki then spoke towards Vox as he said "if Vox you really stretch out the beginning of the chorus and then go as low as you can. Vince you punch this note" he spoke while pointing towards the paper as the singers nodded their heads as then Vox and Nikki both spoke at the same time "And Muzzle that" Vince's girlfriend began to yell however once again Mick began to play over her as Vox slightly began to move towards the beat as he sang the first part alone

"Plug me in, I'm alive tonight
Out on the streets again
Turn me on, I'm too hot to stop
Something you'll never forget"

Vox was perfectly making sure he sang on pitch as his deep voice went slightly higher as he sang as the guys looked slightly shocked. he than let Vince take over singing the pre Chorus as Vox then jumped in singing the chorus as his deep voice was slightly captivating as he sang with a slight growl just like Vince. However he skipped out on singing the high parts of the chorus.

"Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
Live wire"

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Hello my loves ! And that is the first chapter done ! I hope you all like it , please comment and vote Ty !

Left side = pool party outfit
Right side: Audition outfit