The beginning

It was a few hours after Vox and Vince had Auditioned for the band as Tommy and Vox currently both held Bottles of hair Spray as Tommy yelled "die you fuckers !" As they burned the roaches into the carpet. Vox quickly sat back down next to Tommy as he grabbed his bottle of bear and took a small sip. Nikki began to talk as Vox looked down at his notepad trying to keep up as he heard Nikki talk.

"So here's my theory okay? , if we wanna knock people on their asses , then we've gotta give them a show. The punks they're doing the minimalist thing, so let's take it in the Exact Opposite Direction I'm talking a stadium Show in clubs, Man. Like, Costumes and lights and-"

While Nikki was speaking Vox was looking down at his notepad as he was writing down ideas. However his writing was in Hangul Korean. He was never the best at English writing as he nodded along to Tommys words as he cut in for a second "Like Glam rock ? . . . But with the darker punk feel ? "
Nikki nodded his head as he began to speak again "exactly! Look it's a fucking war out there , and the only way we win is by showing these kids something they've never seen before" 

As they began to discuss what to name the band Vox slightly leaned back before Nikki showed them his sign that said X-Mass. a chuckle left Vox's lips as everyone began to share their names and write down ideas. Vox sighed as he then spoke shaking his head "Not good at writing in English . . . And Hangul translated can be dodgy" Vince patted Vox on the shoulder as Tommy began to laugh and show his idea. Vox shook his head and flicked Tommys arm as they all laughed at his name t "The Fourskins"  Once Tommy had given up they all turned to Mick as he held out the book with the simple words "Motley Crew"  as Mick spoke in his normal Bland tone "Been waiting a long time for this day" 

They all looked around at Each other until Vox reached over and took the notebook into his hands and leant back. Grabbing the pen and holding the lid in his mouth he n began to draw something onto the name as everyone looked at Him Curiously as Vox smirked and held it out to everyone. Tommy slightly laughed and everyone nodded their heads . . 

Mötley Crüe
Was made.

┌── ──┐

It was the night of Mötley Crües first ever show at Starwood nightclub as the band were in the back rooms. Nikki adding black stripes on his cheeks as Tommy complimented them. Mick was Resting on a couch. Vince came in and began to Squat in his new 800 buck pants his girlfriend got him. Vox was sat down on the chair next to Nikki as he was carefully drawing a star right on the side of his eye as Tommy leaned close to him and spoke "holy shit dude how do you do that ! " Vox chuckled placing his eyeliner down as he turned towards Tommy and looked him up and down before grabbing a part of the males hair. Pulling Tommy down to his eye level. Vox grabbed the small teasing brush and began to Fix Tommys hair wordlessly before speaking "my friend back in Korea used me as canvas , she wanted to be makeup artist" Tommy chuckled slightly as Vox explained and let go of his hair. And they were ready.

As they stepped onto the stage the crowd looked at them like they were strange. The claps nearly even there. Vox was stood next to Vince as Vince shouted "All right ! Were Mötley Crüe! " however Tommy Knocked the top of his Drums set as everyone began to laugh and tell them to get off the stage and telling them they suck. Vox shook his head and spoke "alright boys ! Let's rock it !" As Take me to the Top began to play Vox held his Microphone stand as the crowd was honestly dead. His grip on the microphone began to get tighter as he tried to match Vince's energy. As someone shouted out "who's the two Chick singers ? " Vox's face was blank as Vince called them Assholes. However it backfired as the man proceeded to Spit on Vince's pants. Vox gasped slightly before he jumped down off the stage as he spins slightly and kicked the guy in the face. However the guy Punched Vox right in the face as Vox fell back. All he heard next was Nikki hitting the guy in the face with his Base. Vox quickly stood up as he watched Tommy jump onto a guy. He looked around slightly backing up seeing everyone could protect themselves however security told them to clam down.

The band was stood at the bottom of the stage looking around until someone shouted "fuck , yea Mötley Crüe! Whooooo!" everyone began to clap as the boys all jumped back up on stage as the crowd began to cheer. And just like that they snapped back into action.playing their songs as the crowd went wild.