the way i am now, someone like me is better off. (1)

Bobal was in the living room, watching tv per usual. Obviously he was fucking yelling , his obnoxious ass. His hair was down completely, some of it in his face. He really did not care, though..

Bofo decided to walk up to Bobal, bad mistake..

"Bobal, others are trying to sleep. Could you please keep it down a bit?" Bofo asks politely.

"Shut the fuck up , robodick ." He looks back at the TV screen, yelling once again. "AWWH, HE COULD'VE FUCKING GOTTEN THAT!! WHAT THE HELL?!-"

"Bobal. I'm asking you to quiet down. Others are trying to sleep. You don't want to wake up Bowaev, Correct?" Bofo asks while looking at Bobal in a way that tells him to be quiet. He mostly looked concerned.

"LOOK, IM NOT GONNA FUCKING SHUT UP, OKAY? I DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE , ESPECIALLY YOU, CUNT. LITERALLY SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO THE FUCK AWAY."

Bobal looks back to the tv, trying to completely ignore Bofo.

"hm. If that's so." Bofo walks away from Bobal, going into their room and shutting the door. Not hard. Bofo wouldn't.

For a moment, he didn't think about what he said at all. He didn't realize he was in the wrong here. After a few moments, Bobal finally realized what he said was wrong.

He softly knocks on the door of their shared room.

"Bofo..?" No response.

"Bofo please.. I'm.. I'm sorry if I—" (hes getting out of character here, sorry qwq) "Fuck.. how do I say this... if I hurt you."

Still no reply.

He knew what he did was wrong now. He felt like he was going to start.. Crying, possibly?

"Bofo, please. I know I went too far.. I..-" Tears. Tears were rolling down Bobals face.

His head was against the door. He was sobbing. Genuinely sobbing. The sobbing was loud and noticeable, little surprising no one came for him at all.

TIMESKIP—IN THE MORNING

BOBAL POV
I still feel stupid for everything I did last night. I didn't.. I didn't mean to hurt Bofo. I'm.. . Such a fucking terrible boyfriend.

Bofo then opens the door, seeing bobal passed out on the ground. He lifts Bobals head up, streaks of tears being extremely visible.

"Bobal, dear. Are you awake?"

He doesn't respond. He was out cold. It was obvious he was sobbing last night though.

Bofo was feeling guilty.

BOFO POV

I.. I couldn't even comfort my own boyfriend while I'm asleep.

I'm a bad boyfriend.. aren't I.

HII!! This was specifically made for my friends Juni and eli, yet this is only the first chapter and it's already angsty. Oh no.
WRD COUNT: 415