no matter how hard i try, ill be a wasted life (3)

tw before this chapter:;  suicide mentions

BOBAL POV
I don't know how much FUCKING longer I can take. I just want to ..I don't know.. off myself. I'm tired of being alive. My life is ass. No one would notice, right? I—

Bobals thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the door, specifically, Bofo.

"Bobal. Please, talk to me." Bofo says, walking up to Bobal slowly.

"I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU, BOFO! GET THAT INTO YOUR FUCKING MIND!!-" There were obvious signs he was about to sob while saying this

"Bobal,, please."

"MAYBE IN ANOTHER LIFE, YOU DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME AND YOU FIND SOMEONE BETTER. MAYBE I COULD OFF MYSELF SO YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME!!" Bobal yells, covering his mouth immediately after

Bofo just stood there. He didn't.. know how to react.

"Fuck..- Bofo.. BOFO WAIT!-" Bofo backs up , shutting the door behind him.

Bobal was silent in the room for a few hours. All he could do was.. wait. Wait for Bofo to come back.

Finally, Bofo decides to talk to Bobal, privately.

"Bobal, you haven't been acting as you usually do. Are you alright? Would you like to talk?" Bofo asked with concern for Bobal.

"I.. I've just been.. having thoughts of killing myself. E-ever since our argument.." Bobal was trying to hold back tears. (YES I KNOW ITS OUT OF CHARACTER, SHUT UP)

"Bobal. It is okay. You do not have to cry. I can sense you aren't about to cry." "..maybe I am. why do you care anyways, Bofo? Why do you care about me at all..? Everyone in the gang hates me because im obnoxious and a-annoying. Why..why'd you choose me out of anyone else..?"

"Bobal, you are not a bad person." Bofo says, placing his hand on Bobals shoulder. "B—but I am. No one in the f-fucking gang likes me. Y-you could've chose anyone else. Why m-me?— im not even attractive n—nor do I have a good personality.. why'd you chose me."

HAHAHAHAHA LEAVING YOU GUYS OFF A CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN!!!! ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER qwq
WRD COUNT: 343