desire is nothing if you live pointlessly. (2)

Hours have passed. I mean.. hours. It's about 5PM right now.

Bobal is finally starting to wake up from his rest, the tear streaks still quite visible.

He noticed his head was lying on warm metal. He knew it was Bofo, so he quickly gets up and runs out of the hallway.

"Bobal, please , can we just talk? Or not.." Bofo says as he watches Bobal get away from him.

Bobal was in the bathroom, staring at the mirror, absolutely breaking down. "F—FUCK DUDE!- I SWEAR HES GONNA SAY I HAVE A SHITTY APOLOGY AND THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO BE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND ANYMORE.. UGH!!-"

More tears were rolling down his face. He just wanted to turn on the bath and drown in there. He just.. couldn't stand any of this anymore.

He felt like the worst boyfriend in the world.

There was a sudden knock at the door, Bobal quickly turns around.

"Bobal, could you hurry up, please? Thanks." He could tell it was Bosip speaking.

Bobal quickly wiped the tears off his face, although tear streaks were still visible. He ran to the bathroom door, opening it and quickly walks out. He was trying to hold back his tears.

BOBAL POV

GOD DUDE, I can't FUCKING deal with this. I feel whatever I do, I'll get yelled at for it. I don't.. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be alive anymore dude.

BOFO POV

It's odd he ran away from me right after he woke up. He doesn't even want to talk to me about it, does he? I feel bad if I got a little angry at him.. but I didn't expect him to run away from me like that. I was hoping we could atleast talk..

Bobal shoves Bofo out of the way in the door to their room, locking it. Bofo could definitely hear faint sobbing in there.

IN THEIR ROOM..

Bobal was having a complete breakdown. He couldn't control the sobbing anymore, he had to let it out in some way, this was the only way he knew how. He couldn't speak to Bofo, Boder, or Bowaev. He had to cry all by himself.

He was sobbing so loud that even others were worrying.

"Who's crying in there?" Bob asks, pointing to Bofo and Bobals room.

"It's Bobal. He's upset about something that I'm not sure of. I .. just do not hope that I hurt him in any way." Bofos head faced the opposition direction as he said this.

"Bofo, why would you think that? You two have been dating for like.. years." Bobot was a little confused about what's going on, but he tried helping anyways.

"I was the reason he's crying because.. I'm the reason he snapped last night." Bofo said, sounding a little sad himself..

"It's my fault."

HAHAHA LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEHEEHGEHEHE
WRD COUNT:472