|Children of Nuh'byyiya [2]|

|Lore of Creations|

Later on, their curiosity led them to my children.

I ignored their intent, because—in my eyes, they were still children.
Oddly enough, they were still naked...
I was tempted by my greed once again.

I wanted to increase their knowledge, as fast as flowing rivers, but I had to ignore...

...

On that day, while I was observing the gathered Sehruh'Women, I felt great pain in my heart...

I felt great pain and great sorrow tormenting me...
I had never felt this way before...
I had never felt pain, nor have I felt sorrow...
My eyes poured and poured like a river...

I asked myself...

"What is wrong with me?"

From the moment I said this... I was granted a vision...
I watched... Sehruh'Men and Sehruh'Women with sharp-edged tools...

I saw Sehruh'Men and Sehruh'Women cutting down my children...
I watched them peel their skins off, out of curiosity.

I watched them chopping up their limbs, from branch to branch... removing their leaves and spreading them out on the fields...

I watched them pegged them with stone... layering up the dead parts in piles...

They shaped the piles into a structure, the very same structure of their homes...

The visions continued showing me their actions...
They were capable of making fire through the friction of stones...
They used the lobbed branches and threw them into the blaze!

In my anguish... my pain... my sorrow... I got up and sank into the deep.

I traversed through the soil... moving from tree to tree, vine to vine, root to root!

I moved as quickly as I could.

Launching myself out of the ground... I took humanoid shape and shrank myself down in size, but a little taller than a Sehruh'Man...

For I knew... if I had made myself the size of the Sehruh'Woman, they might make a grave error, that may cause me to overreact in anguish.

I clothed myself with the garden, and approached my children, who were in tremendous pain.

Their roots were still connected, but most of their bodies... were gone...

It was painful to watch...
It was painful to hear...
It was painful to commune back...

I spoke to my children saying...

"From this time onward, you shall no longer feel like the creations do... be free from your sufferings."

I felt instant relief...
Their pains were no more, but the sorrow remained...

I made myself visible so all may see...
Thus, they all saw me...

They all came with their tools, and each one called a next, until everyone within the village, gathered together, and came...