Prologue

Time

Space

Reality

It is more than a linear path... it is a prism of unlimited possibilities... where a single choice can be divided into infinite realities and create alternate worlds to those you already know... I am Xiànshí the spirit of reality, I am your guide in these new and vast ones. realities, follow me and consider the question...what if...??

...

Hello to all the readers... I hope you are well... well here I bring you a new project that I am working on, I liked watching the series What if?? from Marvel, so I said to myself, why not make my own? Well, here are the results, here I will publish my chapters about what I have prepared, I liked writing this one.

The Avatar Universe is very extensive and as was said there are many possibilities, of which I chose the ones that I will publish over time, I only ask for your patience so that you can have a better enjoyment of these.

To clarify, the stories won't focus much on well-known topics, such as whether Zuko joins the Gaang at the end of book two, the victory of the Fire Nation, or any related topics.

Another topic that I seek to clarify is relationships. Remember this is a universe of possibilities, and relationships can vary, they are not only romantic and if they are I only ask for tolerance in your opinions, well these are things that could become due to the circumstances in which they occurred, I know them well. the characters and I am aware of the couples there are so if there is a couple you don't like, I just hope they don't take it the wrong way.

I am also open to your suggestions, if you have an idea of something you would like to develop, you can tell me and I will be happy to do something with it.

Well from me that's all for the moment... I hope you like this, I wish you the best.

See you in the next chapter.

Thank you