Welcome to the jungle

A/N

Hey guys! So so sorry for the delay, I just got caught up with school and life in general. Enjoy the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------

"What the actual fuck were those creepy as-"

"WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME THAT!!??" Dark bursts. "IM LEGIT ABOUT TO FUCKING DROP YO ASSES 50 FEET ABOVE THE DAMN GROUND IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR GOOFY ASS UP IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Green can you STOP kicking your foot around, I'm trying to hold on!" Yellow scowls.

"Then hold on better!!" Green retorts.

"Hey Darkk?"

"What. Red." Dark bitterly answers.

"If you did perhaps, hypothetically, create the virus. Why?"

Dark sighs heavily, fuming with frustration.

Victim rolls his eyes. "He probably did."

"DO YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU!?" Dark yells. "I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"He needs to chill." Green says to Red.

Red snickers. "I think it's kind of funny."

"Of course you do Red." Yellow remarks. Dark's rambles of frustrated yelling are still heard in the background.

Dark then swerves downwards between a group of trees and gains a load of speed.

The others yelp and scream while getting flung around behind Dark. Green and Red scream like little girls.

"Oh bloody hell, Dark!!" Victim yells, annoyed by the sudden rollercoaster-like experience.

Dark eventually slows down, rising from the tree canopy with a smug and satisfied smile.

Meanwhile, Chosen, Blue, Purple and Second fly together peacefully, all holding onto each other in a line starting from Chosen. Chosen looks back at his passengers for a moment.

"You guys alright?" he glances back ahead, following Dark's group from a distance. Second and the others send a wave of thumbs up.

Chosen's brows furrow as he continues following Dark into denser forest. He slows down his flying, decreasing the amount of fire he's blasting from his hands. "Where is this bunker..." he mutters under his breath.

He comes to a halt as he notices Dark landing somewhere ahead. Dark is- ..dumping everyone on the ground carelessly, yeah that sounds about right. Chosen watches him with a deadpan look.

Chosen then slowly and carefully lowers himself to the ground, making everyone behind him land as well. He summons a flame in his hand, acting as a source of light. The faint sound of nature is heard, a thick canopy of leaves from the large trees, small beams of moonlight peaking through.

Blue's eyes light up as he spots some fluorescent red mushrooms to the side. He steps over to the patch of fungi, taking in how it's beautifully hooked onto a rock. Blue then stuffs a few mushrooms into a satchel on his belt, jogging back to the group.

Purple, Second and Blue follow Chosen, stepping over logs and mossy rocks.

"This place is so..." Second grimaces as he flicks a tiny black spider off his arm. "Dark.."

"Fitting." Chosen remarks sarcastically, raising an eyebrow as he ducks under a fallen tree, propped up against a boulder.

"Why would Dark put a bunker in the middle of a freaking forest!?" Purple questions, disturbed by his dark surroundings. "Isn't this too hard to access?"