Game day

It was now game day and Parker was shitting bricks. Not only was it the quarter-final round (they had to win to make it to the semi-finals), Anne was making her appearance today. Between the second day they started talking and now there had been non-stop texts and calls. They had both started to feel sort of comfortable with each other by now, they talked about all sorts of things. Anne, though didn't talk much about her ex-husband but Parker understood this. She didn't mind either way.

   They only had a few minuted before they had to be on the field and she wasn't sure if Anne had made it to her seat yet. She had told her assistant to save her a seat in her friends and family suite. The good thing is that her family didn't show up to most games so at least Anne didn't have to meet them today. 

   Parker had been standing with her back to the wall taking some deep breaths when Ali walked up to her, "hey, don't think too much about this, any of this. Just have fun, if we win, we win. Good luck out there alright?" Parker nodded. "Alright. Good luck." They shared a small hug.

  On the other side of the field, Anne was making her way up to the suite following Parkers assistant, Kayla. She was nervous but also excited, she loved the feeling. This was all new to her and she wanted to have some fun. She needed it. She made her way to the front of the suite and took a good look at the whole stadium. At this point the team was already on the field and she was looking for Parker.  

    "She's over there" A man said to Anne while pointing to the left side of the field. "She has this ritual she does before each game so you can alway catch her on that side before each game." 

   "Thank you I was struggling trying to find her. I'm Anne by the way, nice to meet you." Anne had extend her hand toward the man. "I'm Jackson, Parker's cousin slash best friend. It's great to meet you, she's so excited to find you after the game." Anne smiled, so was she. 

   Anne and Jackson spent the first half of the game talking about what was going on. Anne didn't know much about the rules so she was asking Jackson all sorts of questions. Jackson made her feel welcomed, she didn't feel as out of place anymore.

  During halftime Parker was sitting on the sidelines deciding to come back out the locker room of the last couple minutes. They currently had the lead, 3-2. She was enjoying her drink when she heard a loud cheer, louder than usual so she looked up just to see than Anne was on the Jumbotron. Parkers smile reached her ears. She looked over to the general direction of where her suite was at and decided to wave. She wasn't sure if Anne was going to see it but she did it anyways. But of course Anne saw, Jackson was pointing towards her on the field, Anne waved back. Everyone cheered even more. Parker had butterflies in her belly and unbeknownst to her so did Anne.

   As the game was reaching its end Ali had stolen the ball from the opposing team, she made her way to the goal. They were now 5-5 and if they scored this last goal they won. Ali made a pass to another teammate before she made a pass towards Parker. Parker was closest to the goal. If you were to ask Parker what happened in that moment she wouldn't have been able to tell you. It all happened to quickly. One second she's kicking the ball and the next her teammates are pushing her around and everyone is cheering. It didn't click until Ali grabbed her face and said "we won! You did it!"

  They celebrated on the field for a few minutes before they ran towards the locker rooms. Parkers adrenaline was pumping. She couldn't contain herself, she felt like crying because of the excitement. She quickly got herself put together and made her way out the locker room where she saw Jackson. 

 Parkerhamilton just added to their story