Official

-I have rebranded this book! I still have plans to continue the milf imagines book in the future so look out for that.

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

    Parker found herself at her local flower shop. Anna and herself had plans for a date night later in the night. They had practically been inseparable since they first met, when Anne wasn't busy or Parker wasn't at practice you best believe they were somewhere together. Most of the time it was at Parkers apartment, they very rarely ever went to Anne's and that's because she had her kids most of the time. 

    They didn't really go out in public together because the amount of attention they had gotten was something they didn't expect and they didn't feel comfortable with all the attention being on them. They of course had great communication with each other, they would text 24/7 and call when they had some time. 

   Parker bought Annes favorite flowers, anemones, and walked out the shop. She then walked over to her local grocery shop to buy some last minute items she needed for dinner. She was going to make them a roast chicken with vegetables. Anne had told her about her favorite desert, stuffed peaches, so she decided she was going to make them some of those too. 

  A little bit later, Parker had put the chicken and vegetables in the oven and had prepared the peaches so they were ready for the oven a little later. She then made her way to the shower. She took her time getting ready because she still had at least an hour before Anne made her way over. So dressed casual, like she always did. Parker never dressed fancy unless she really needed too. She also wants fond of dresses, you could never see her in a dress.