Semi-finals

A few weeks later, it was the semi-final game, aka, the game that decided if the team would go to the championship. It so happened to be an away game luckily for Anne and Parker it was in LA. Anne had the kids that week so she decided to take them to the game. They wouldn't be meeting Parker that day though. They made plans to meet up at Annes house the next day for a proper meeting. Anne's ex had been an ass though, about the whole thing. She wasn't surprised. If her kids already spend time with his new girlfriend why couldn't she do the same thing.

  Anne and her kids walked through the hallway that lead to a suite. "Are we going to meet Parker today?" Jack was very curious about this new person his mom was seeing. He had been asking so many questions since Anne told the boys about Parker. "Not today sweetie, but she's coming over tomorrow. Are you excited?" Jack nodded.

  "Mhm. Do you think she'll want to play with me?" 

  "Of course. I think she'll love to play with you. With both of you." 

  Henry on the other hand had been quiet. Sure he was only 4, he didn't really understand much of what was going on. He just wanted to watch the soccer game.

 When they walked into the suite Anne could already spot Jackson in one of the seats. Most of the front row was still empty so Anne took the spot next to him and her kids next to her. "Hey Jackson! How have you been?"

 Jackson waved at the kids. "Hey Anne. I'm alright, excited. Who are these kiddos?"

Anne pointed over at Jack, "That's jack and this is Henry, my kiddos."

"Hey guys, I'm Jackson. Parkers best friend. Are you guys excited?" 

 Both boys nodded shyly. 

 All four of them had been wearing Parkers jersey. Anne thought it would be a nice surprise if all three of them arrived with them on for Parker. She even took a picture pointing to Parkers name and number on the back. The butterflies in her stomach went crazy. 

 So far Gotham had a great start to the game. After halftime Parker made another goal, she had already made three of them. She was lucky enough that the goal post was on the same side that Annes suite was in, she even had her assistant tell her were Anne would be sitting. So after the goal she faced to the direction of the suite and blew a kiss at Annes direction. Anne was seriously red after.

  Ali made the last goal right before the ref blew the whistle. Parker ran towards her "we did it! We fucking did it Ali!"

 "Dude! We wouldn't be here without you." Ali jumped on top of her as they made their way to the center of the field with the rest of the team. 

 Up on the suite, Anne and Jackson jumped out of their seats and hugged each other in excitement. Jack and Henry were yelling "we won! we won!" The excitement was off the roof. "Parker won mommy" Henry told his mom. Anne kneeled down and hugged him. "She did honey."

  "Is she gonna get a trophy?" 

  Jackson gave the boys a high-five, "yup she's gonna get a trophy. Isnt that cool?"

  "That's so cool mommy! Do you think I can touch it?"

   "Hmm, Maybe. We'll have to ask her tomorrow."

  Down on the field Parker was giving her last interview. "So there's a certain someone who has been showing up to quite a few games recently, would you say this person is your lucky charm?"

Parkers smile widened, her eyes twinkling. "I'm not going to say much because it's no ones business but yes, I absolutely consider that person my own lucky charm."

  They couldn't meet up for the after party since Anne had to put the kids to bed but once she did she made her way to Parkers hotel room

  They couldn't meet up for the after party since Anne had to put the kids to bed but once she did she made her way to Parkers hotel room. Anne was on a mission, she was just wearing a trench coat, some new lingerie and black stockings.  

  She knocked on the door, no response. She knocked again, this time Parker opened the door in a robe. "Come in, I just got out the shower. I'm sorry."

 "Don't worry about it baby."

 Anne pushed her into the room and wrapped her arms around Parkers neck and kissed her. Hard. Parker smiled into the kiss. "It's like you came on a mission. Did you have this planned."

 "Baby you don't understand how hot you were today. So please. Fuck me."

 "Yes ma'am."

  After they were done Parker reached over to grab Annes phone and took a picture of their current layout. She then showed Anne the picture. Anne then asked "do you mind if I post it?"

"Baby you can post whatever you want but maybe post this one on your private account." 

- sorry for the late update. 

Also I know want to create a Chappell roan book. Don't know what the plot would be.