Chapter 12

The next day went by as it was now the time for Basic Hero training period.

???: I AM...

The students gasp, except Y/N, who slams his head on the desk in annoyance.

All Might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Kaminari: It's All Might!

Kirishima: Wow, he really IS a teacher!

All Might starts to walk to the podium.

Tsu: Isn't that his Silver Age costume?

Ojiro: Its style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps!

All Might: Let's get right to it then! This is what we'll be doing today!

He hold out a small plate with BATTLE written on it.

All Might: COMBAT TRAINING!

Y/N's ears perk up.

Bakugo: *grinning* Combat...

Izuku: *stiff* training...

Y/N: Now we talking...!

All Might: And to go with that, are these!

He presses a button as a bunch of cases start to come out from the wall.

All Might: Hero costumes based on what you requested before the exams! After you change, gather up in Ground Beta!

1A: Yes sir!

---

We see Y/N changing into his hero costume.

Well, if you could call what he was wearing a costume to begin with.

Turquoise hoodie, with brown pants and orange shoes.

Though the getup seemed simple, for some reason, it was the only pair of clothes in which Y/N felt comfortable.

A few minutes later, the students gather in Field Gamma in their hero costumes.

Soon, Izuku comes out in his hero costume as well, a jumpsuit gifted by his mother last night, congratulating him on getting into UA and as an apology for giving up on him back when he was a kid.

Although...

The similarities between All Might and Izuku's hero costume was funnily huge.

???: Oh, it's Deku and Y/N.

The two turn around as they see Ochaco standing behind her in her hero costume.

Ochaco: *nervous* I should have specified with what I wanted...

Y/N: I think it's fine.

Mineta: *outta nowhere, staring at the camera* Hero course is the best.

Y/N looks at Mineta in his hero costume.

Y/N: What... The HELL is that?

Mineta: My hero costume.

Y/N: Yeah, no. That ain't gonna work. I'll do something about it.

Mineta: Huh?

Y/N made it his mission to have Mineta drop this abomination of a hero costume, even if it meant he would have to make a new one himself.

All Might then tells the students the basics. The students were to be split on teams of 2, and lots will be drawn of two teams. The two teams will face off against each other, one playing the villain role, while the other playing the hero.

The rules for the heroes was to keep property damage to a minimum, locate the "bomb" which the villains will be safeguarding, then either touch the bomb, or capture the villains by wrapping a tape around their arms or legs. The villains had to prevent the retrieval of the bomb, or capture the heroes in a similar manner.

The teams were then decided.

Team A: Ochaco Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya.

Team B: Mezo Shoji and Shoto Todoroki.

Team C: Rikido Sato and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Team D: Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida.

Team E: Yuga Aoyama and Mina Ashido.

Team F: Y/N L/N and Minoru Mineta.

Team G: Denki Kaminari and Kyouka Jirou.

Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui.

Team I: Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure.

Team J: Hanta Sero and Eijiro Kirishima.

And then, the matches were decided.

Team A vs Team D

Team B vs Team I

Team H vs Team J

Team G vs Team C

Team E vs Team F

Y/N: Looks like the two of us are together, huh?

Mineta: Yeah, seems like it. But I wanted to be in Yaoyorozu's team...

Y/N: She can create inorganic things from her body. I... Why would you want to be in her team?

Mineta: Two big reasons.

Y/N: Which are...?

Mineta looks at Y/N.

Mineta: You serious?

Y/N: *confused* I don't...

Anyways, the first match started. And it was Bakugo and Iida vs Izuku and Ochaco.

Throughout the match, Izuku didn't use his quirk and kept running from Bakugo.

At one point, Bakugo removes a pin from his grenade-shaped gauntlet. The moment he does this, All Might screams in the mic telling Bakugo to stop, but the boy didn't listen and emitted a HUGE explosion at a cornered Broccoli.

Y/N had to be held back by All might to prevent him from going and throwing hands with Bakugo.

Y/N: Let go of me! I'll murk that bastard! Let go!

All Might: Calm down, Young Midoriya!

But Izuku somehow dodges, and went on to use his quirk to basically wreck the whole building, as Bakugo and Iida were down, but yet, Izuku and Ochaco won because she had touched the bomb, securing it.

Y/N: Haha, get rekt!

And just like that, one by one, all the matches went on.

---

Anyways, it was now finally time for Y/N's match.

Y/N: Alright, let's do this then.

A/N: Chapter 12 done! Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.