Chapter 24

A while later, Midnight announced that the first event was a 4 km race, where the students were allowed to use their quirk, but harming any other contestant on purpose was not allowed.

Y/N: Alright then.

He looks at Izuku.

Y/N: Get your head in the game, Izu! It's time to show them what we're made of!

Izuku: *determined* Right!

---

The students were standing at the starting line of the arena, as the race was shortly about to begin.

Y/N takes a deep breath as he gets in a running stance.

The start line was right behind a thin tunnel, meaning they would have to push each other to get the advantage and get ahead of the other.

Midnight: On three, you all run! One!

Izuku: One for All...! Full Cowling!

Green sparks surround him as the people around him watch him in shock, especially the students of 1A, since this didn't seem like Izuku's quirk. It made Izuku stronger, but broke his body, didn't it?

Bakugo was...

Blud was fuming.

First TNT went ahead and acted as if this was a fanfic and he was the protagonist, and then there was Deku with this... This development.

Explosions erupt out of his hands.

Midnight: Two!

Izuku: Five Percent!

Bakugo: I'll kill both of them!

Midnight: Three! Go!

The moment she shoots the pistol up in the air, the students all start to run, as Shoto instantly covers the ground in ice, and starts to slide on it.

A few people come out of the tunnel.

We see Y/N-

We see Y/N-

Ahem, we see Y/N-

I'm sorry but LOOK AT THIS MF!