1.

A N V I

[Age : 18 years old]

13 May , 20**

There was so much chaos around I am not even know what was going around me. My head down and I am walking continuously yet slowly. Feeling so odd that I can't describe.

"Oh honey!!, patting my head softly."You have to go in that class." Directing her hand in left side of me where I am standing.I moved to ahead look back to her , she looked at me a concerned smile and then waved me.

I entered the class but as outside there is also so much chaos. No one noticed me , and I didn't even want to be noticed. I fixed that in my mind that I have to spend only one year here in this school and after that I will be another college another city. And I am not happy for that because it's all same shits I am going face.

I walked to the last bench and sit there ohhh my goddd I am feeling so awkward, I can't even lift my eyes up and suddenly bell rang. Class went silent and everyone making there way to their seats , teacher entered and everyone greeted her.

Teacher started taking attendance she is speaking names of and as teacher spoke my name bringing everyone's attention to me as they heard new name, everyone's reaction was same shocked. Teacher noticed this and announced saying that "I'm new girl in their class and I have to be nice with me as I am newbie here"

I heard someone saying that "oh so our class has pretty newbie" and I guess some boys are sitting with him giggles. OK ignore them anvi!!

But eyes moved to a person sitting on the next row besides me wavy light brownish hairs, almond shaped brown matching his hair colored eyes, sharped jawline, thin lips looks like a fucking Greek god.

I was staring at him and suddenly he's eyes were looking into mine. I looked away but he was staring at me and I don't know why but my eyes travel back to his eyes and now we are staring in each other's eyes. And I am feeling goosebumps through my body.

Those eyes. I just want to remember them for forever.

🪐

Sometimes sunsets are the best and free therapy for me. It really makes me feel good and how bad my day wents at the end when I saw sunset it immediately bring smile on my face.I am sitting in balcony gazing at the sunset and reading my old diary entries I just found it while cleaning the house.

It's weekend and I was cleaning the house when I found that diary which I never want to read but when remember that it also hold some of my golden memories which I want experience it again by reading it.

When I started reading the first entry, I was little excited but when I finished it a little of curiousity took over that i am even going to him ever in my life again.

"Kya kar rahi hai tu, aur yeh ghar ko kya hua? "

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when Tanya entered in house.She is my best friend since we are in school. She is the one who is with me in bad times and good times both I have her only besides my brother.

" You know na it's weekend! So cleaning cleaning!! "

"Toh yeh kya kar rahi hai? "

"Nothing"I put diary aside.

Now she's staring at me with questioning look and i irritatedly asked "What?? "

"What kya what"

"Bol na"

"It's weekend and some of our friends had planned a Party at our club"

"So what's special"

"I know that you're going ask me this question so listen"

"Dekh sun hamare club pe hum milte hi hai parties ke liye but special yeh hai ki humare khuch dusre friends aane waale hai and guess aur kya special hai, aree woh aditi aur harsh jo famous senior couples the school ke. "She said all in one breath with so much excitement in her voice.

" Haa woh kya"

"They're getting married" She screamed out of course she's the fan of them, she shipped them.

"What really!!!"

"Yes, and isliye to yeh party plan ki gayi hai"she's so excited.

" But shaadi kab hai? "

"Next month. "

"Soch kya rahi annu, we're going to the party"

"Nahi yarr" I said boringly

"Nahi Wahi khuch nahi sunna we're going to the party and that's final" She said gone back to my room and again screaming "you coming? "

"Yess! "I screamed back.

I have no option rather than accompany her. And I am being so quite this days so I think I will going to enjoy it.

I make my way to my room and as i entered and saw the mess she made by scattering all my clothes on bed.
After a lot of bickering on selection of dress we finally chose a black sleeve less dress and with a slit. And style it with simple hairstyle not to look so over and white shoes and my black purse.

After getting ready for the party we leave our house and went to Tanya's apartment as she has some work and after completely her work we both leave for the club

We reach the club , as we entered the club it was whole chaos around us. I've been very less at clubs. I hate socializing sometimes. Ok everytime.

Tanya I were walking in direction which are some of our friends were.
As we approach them and greeted them, tanya and I were sitting next to each other.

Tanya was talking with some of our friends while I was drinking my fourth glass of water while listening to Sara's love life which I am not giving a single fuck about it but she have to discuss it with me.

After sometime I excused myself saying that I have to use the restroom and make my way to restroom.

I came out of the restroom after some touchup, while walking I was checking my dress I bumped into Someone hard chest lifted my eyes while murmuring "I'm sorry".When eyes and saw it was him. HIM.

Finally I wrote the first chapter I hope you like it.
Next update will be soon.
Also leave a vote.🌷