3.

A N V I

"It's two Am already, go to sleep and let me sleep ok

"It's two Am already, go to sleep and let me sleep ok. " Tanya spoke in her sleepy voice. I look at her and again start what I was doing. Stalking. Whom. Of course Neil. Tanya got his insta id at party. So I am going to stalk him after that call from his "girl".

Tanya tried to convince me that she's his sister or friend and also she can be her cousin. "Don't overthink." But I am not agreed with this. Yes I am jealous of his "girl".i don't know why I am being jealous at just a small thing. He's not even my boyfriend but still.

It's now 3 am but I'm still scrolling through my insta. And still I got nothing why because his account is private and no way I am going to send him friend request. He will definitely think that I am stalking him. Which I am already doing.

💌

"Tanyaaa" I screamed in happiness almost . "Neil send me a friend request on Instagram" I moved my phone in her direction showing her "See." She sat on the bed rubbing her I eyes and said"What".

We both scrolling through his account but there is zero post and even highlights. Uhh."Don't worry anvi, I guess it was his sister on call and I know him he is not that type of a guy and even you know that. "Tanya tried to make me understand it. I just nodded and think to leave that topic.

🐢

Tanya was in her room and I was watching yeh jawani hai deewani, we're watching when she got a call from someone and she went to her room. She's behaving weird since last night .Something's fishy. Which I need to know about.

"I think I missed so much" Tanya said putting her phone on the back pocket of her jeans. I nodded. I want to know about things tanya was hiding from me but I want to wait for her to tell me first.

I was watching movie but there's so much chaos in my mind I leave that topic when tanya made me understand but still I'm overthinking like it's so disturbing.

I moved towards tanya and said "Tanya what if that "girl "is Neil's girlfriend when he was in Spain. Yaa! Of course that it is "

Tanya was giving me Are you serious bro look. "It can possible think"I said to her and she said mimicking me "And yes it is possible that he married someone and have two kids with eyes color mixture of their Mommy and daddy" I gave her"hogaya tera bas"look she was too busy laughing at her own lame joke.

"And what if her wifey call him for bring the candies for their cute babies" Now she's laughing too hard then she should but still she's not stopping. I gave her dead glare indicating that she opens her mouth for one time I am going to kill you bitch. She stopped laughing now there is a silence in the room but it's not awkward.

My eyes was fixed on the screen when Tanya spoke " Baat ki tumne neil se?"I nodded negatively still my eyes are pinned to screen. "Kya , try to kar at least" I moved my face towards her and said "kya baat karu par. "She looked at me with a boring expression on her face and said " I have an idea if you want to talk with him but without knowing him that you're anvi "she said it all excitedly.

"It means you are telling me that i have to make spam account to talk to him"" Yes, and that way he will also not came to know that you're Anvi"
"But why I will talk to him with a spam account and a fake identity when I can talk to him in real ".she looks at me for a second and then again spoke " You Can? " I gave her an awkward smile and said "umm, No. "

"Ok ok i am doing it stop yelling at this innocent creature. " I said to tanya with my puppy eyes. I really thought her idea is useless but I too have curiosity to do that and that's why I agreed.

"Ok first of all, what should my name"
"Umm it's his ship , you remember when we were 12 grade and some boys gave neil a dare to be a boyfriend of riva for one day they were not bad though!! " She looked at me and that moment she realised she again fucked up. She always do. "Ok I'm joking"

"Kar"

"Kya"

"Text"

"Hey likh fir dekh vo reply karega nahi"

"Ok"I said nervously.

Me : Heyy!

I think he's busy that's why he's not replying I guess. I was sitting quite and tanya was looking curiously at my phone for the other text from him.

"I think he's not answering my  text because he's busy. " I said to said tanya with a little hope that he see my msg and text me back. And suddenly my screen glowed up with a notification and it's...

Hello there!! It's been long time I've upated  because of my exams but now I'm back and updates are also regular from now on

Hello there!!
It's been long time I've upated  because of my exams but now I'm back and updates are also regular from now on. Those who have seen my reel on Instagram please check it out and follow me there and also my wattpad account. Kindly do vote to let me know that you are liking my work. Thanks for support. Love you all!!!