2.

A N V I

There was going so much in mind already and when I bumped into him I was really out of my mind, oh god how can you even do that founding that diary today was just an coincidence but him

There was going so much in mind already and when I bumped into him I was really out of my mind, oh god how can you even do that founding that diary today was just an coincidence but him. Uhhh.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that I was staring at him and he was staring at me. His hand made it's way to my hand to hold me to not make me fall.

That eye contact was some thing else. Like his eyes are trying to say something which he is not. Then I distanced myself from him and clear my throat I moved away from there while ignoring him. I don't know how should I have to react but I can't think properly.

I am really out of mind. I guess I don't have to react like that and also with him. At first in evening when I was reading the entries I was wondering if I am ever going to meet and when he is in front of me , I ignored him. My heart is racing so fast.

I don't want to ignore him. But my mind goes numb when I am around him, I can't even think properly and I started talking crap. I really went crazy. I hate the effect he had on me till now. And he was showed up after almost three fucking years. Where he was from now on.

I went straight to the table , and drank a glass of water in front of me. I again saw in that direction and saw him approaching us he came sat beside me. What.

Everyone greeted him and he greeted them back. My whole face is red due to his effect on me and his presence and his moves and HIM.

I can't even open my mouth.My eyes finding only one person at this time. Her. She's not beside me. The chair was empty. Where the fuck she is. Then I notice her outside the restroom talking with someone. Without thinking anything I get up and went her.

"What ?"she exclaimed. This was her first reaction. Then she started seeing around for him. She knew all that I have a crush on him since 12th grade and it's been three years. No one knows that except tanya and my precious diary.I was sad when I came to that he's not in same college with us. And have gone abroad but where don't know.

Tanya's eyes was searching him but he's nowhere on table with our friends. "Where is he? " she asked.
"You know I am damm sure he was sitting beside me! " I replied.

"Hello pretty ladies! " a deep voice broke our trance, We both look up in shocked and see Him. Neil Shekhawat.

"Hii" I said sheepishly. "Hii neil long time no see" Tanya spoke. "Yeah! " He spoke in his deep husky  voice. Oh god. His voice. Is so sexy. "Where were you been this all time" She again spoke. He looks at me and then again at tanya "yah, I have been to spain  and now I am back " She nodded.

We don't ask any thing further, because you know he will definitely think that this bitchess don't any work to do!! After an awkward silence he spoke "Hi " Looking at me i was surely looking horrible at that time because I don't fucking why am I blushing at simple hii he spoke.

"Umm, you... -what fuck he even forget my name. Now I am going to fucking cry. Hmm bastard. " Anvi right. "I just nodd. Then again spoke with a clam voice " Hey I am just joking I remember you all too well ok"

Tanya said to us "Let's get to the table the couples are arrived I guess" She's so excited that she brush off, living us alone . This is super awkward. That bitch. Neil spoke "let's go".I nod and walk away ignoring eye contact. But I can still felt his gaze on me. Fuck.

We are sitting on the table me being sandwich between Tanya and sara.I really don't hate sara but she's sometimes so irritating by her talks.

Couple started their speech, Harsh speaks,"Hey! You all know why we are here as we. Aditi and I are getting married so We are inviting you all to our wedding. Special invitation to you all.he speak to all with joy in his eyes.

All congratulated them. After some time their drinking start so, I excused myself telling tanya I am using restroom. Again. Just to ignore them. Don't know why.

I again came out of the restroom doing nothing. I again sat on the table my eyes met with his. Why God he's always looking so damn hot and handsome. He's staring at me and I am at him. Never changed.                            
After everything is done and party was over( only I know how boring it was for me) we exist the club everyone is gone only me, tanya , neil and our one or two friends were left.
Tanya was chatting with someone on her phone.Strange. Cause the way she's typing. I punched her slowly on her arm to focus here. Tanya said clearly her throat"let's go it's late "she said to neil. " Yeah, Can I drop you both if you don't have any problem cause you standing here I can guess you both came here in cab. "He said.

Tanya agrees and me too. We both sat on back seat. While neil accelerated the car . It was an awkward silence the whole ride not when Neil's phone ringed and answer it and at the he said " Yeah girl I got it".

Me and Tanya, we both look each other with shock. Is he have a girlfriend. What. I can't handle it . Ok.

But after dropping us he also said Tanya that" See you both later "I don't why he said like that. Like both. Why me.

I am at Tanya's apartment because it's already too late we can't tell neil to drop me. And Tanya insisted me stay with her.

Thank you❤
Next part soon.
Till then wait. Byiee
And also do vote