The Concert P1

Y/n POV

"Wake the fuck up cuz it's time to go beast mode!" Her best friend yells whilst jumping on my bed as I sleep. "What the flip Liv!?" I say annoyed before hiding under the pillow.

"Surprise! I got One Direction tickets for us!!! Are you excited!!! It's in a week!" Liv says excitedly. "Isn't that, that boyband you like?" I ask. "Yes!!!" Liv screams.
"Right... well I don't really know them but I'd love to come with you." I said after yawning. I'm not a fan of one direction but I'll come with her for the experience. 

"We're going to have so much fun!! Plus you can bring your camera and get some good pics!" Liv says. "Great idea, I will." I said excitedly.

- one week later -

Me and Liv are getting ready to go, she's wearing denim ripped jeans with a cute shirt that says I heart my boyfriend with a picture of Harry on it. I however am wearing a cutie little denim short skirt and a basic band shirt from the local thrift shop.

Me and Liv are also wearing matching dark blue converse with ribbons tied to the back. "Oh my god I can't believe we are seeing them today! Y/n you need to hurry up!" Liv squeals as I put my camera and other stuff in my handbag. "I am hurrying, you know u didn't want to admit it but... I'm really excited for this!" I say before we start jumping around.

We run down to the car after finishing our hair and makeup. I jump in the drivers seat as Liv doesn't have her L licence yet. "Book it!" Liv screams as I turn on the ignition, we zoom down the street heading towards the concert stadium.

Liv starts blasting a bunch of One Direction songs out the car stereo as we karaoke our way there.

Whilst I'm driving Liv grabs my camera out of my bag and takes some cute pics of me and us in our outfits so that we can look back on it when we're old farts.

Liv and I also grab a strawberry heart lollipop each out of the glovebox and eat them, claiming they are a necessity to keep us dancing all night, I just agree with her and laugh.

Once we finally arrive we only have about half an hour before the starting act goes on so we run straight to the merch line.

"I'm so excited!!!" Liv screams with excitement. "Same! Who's the starter act though?" I ask curious. "It's apparently a surprise, no one knows." She says and shrugs.

Interesting... anyway we finally get our merch and run to the venue entrance. "Have a great show ladies!" This old security man tells us after we scan our tickets, I read his badge "thank you Kevin! We will." I tell him before we walk in.

We get in and go to the mosh pit... "holy shit, did you get up VIP!?" I scream at Liv, she giggles. "Yes. SURPRISE!" She screams back jumping around with excitement. "WOW! That's awesome! But how?" I say hugging her. She grins at me. "I know a guy." She says, this is Liv so I don't bother questioning it.

We then run to the front of the barricade, we are directly in front of the stage. Like... dead centre. "We're going to have such a great view, plus you can take some mad cool videos from here!" She tells me, I'd almost forgotten about my camera, this was going to be a great night.

People starting flooding into the arena right before the lights flickered directly on the stage... it was starting, this was just the beginning act but still!

They come out on stage and- "holy shit! Is that 5SOS!?" I scream, Liv is mouth agape, "no fucking shot-" she's cut of by them starting to sing.

At one point of there performance Ashton and Luke come up near us and me and Liv almost faint. (Pretty real)

———
Hey lads, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one is even better 🤞
Please vote 🙏

Words: 695
Date: 21/3/24

-A