The Concert P2

Y/n POV

5SOS are off stage now and we're waiting for one direction. The anticipation is high but I'm ready, I've got my camera in hand and my best friend with me, nothing could go wrong.

Me and Liv are just chatting when all of a sudden the music starts playing and the crowd goes silent before erupting into screams, excitement lacing through the air.

Then I spot them. The come strolling down the stage infront of us before starting to sing one of their hit songs. They're wearing some sort of basketball jerseys, hot. Liv screams the lyrics while we jump around watching them on stage.

One certain boy grabs my attention however... he's got hair swept to the side and the cutest smile I've ever seen. He's drop dead gorgeous.

I pull up my camera and start taking some pictures of him on the stage, I also get some good pictures of the other boys.

They're so energetic the way they all run around the stage is extremely entertaining but I keep finding myself staring at him. He is so pretty. I try to ignore him and watching the other boys as well.

That was until he stood directly in front of me... he was singing some song about wishing to fly or something, but all I could wish for is that he'd be mine.

I snapped a picture of him, that's when he looked at me, he looked into my eyes, I had blocked out all of my surroundings, it was just him, his gorgeous blue eyes looking into mine,  he winked at me as he walked off with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

I snapped out of it, everything flooding back in. "Holy shit! Louis stumbled on the words while staring at you y/n!!" Liv screams. He stumbled the words? Shit my bad. "Wow." I mumbled in response, still gagged at what just happened.

Through out the rest of the show he kept making eye contact with me, at one point he whispered something to and blond boy and they both looked at me. I was confused on why he focused on me so much. Me!?

Whatever.

Me and Liv enjoyed the rest of the concert, singing our hearts out and taking cute pics and videos of the boys. After around 50 more minutes the boys exit of stage whilst the room is sprayed with confetti, it was over. They play a soft 1D song as everyone crowns out of the venue, trying to leave before the traffic. However, me and Liv have the smart idea to wait till everyone leaves before we do, ensuring that we will miss the traffic.

So whilst everyone is leaving, i take some really pretty photos of Liv throwing confetti around and leaning on the barricades, she take a couple of me as well. After about an hour everyone has left so Liv and I decide to finally head off.

"That was so much fun Liv, thanks for inviting me to come with you!" I say hugging her as we walk. "Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And hey, you can put some of those photos in your résumé, they where really good!" She tells me. "Yeah! good idea." I reply.

But just as we are about to leave out the exit doors a voice calls out... 

---

I hope you liked this one, it's a good chapter I recon.

words:

Date: 22/3/24

- A