Backstage Secrets

Y/n

"Hey girls! Come with me, trust!" Kevin shouts out from on the stage. "What's going on Kevin?" I shout back, confused. "just trust! come on." Kevin says. "Yeah Y/n lets go!" Liv says whilst pulling my arm. "Okay fine, this is a bit sketch though." I say as we walk to Kevin.

(we ❤️ kevin)

Once we get to Kevin, Liv asks, "What's up my guy?" but Kevin just seems to giggle excitedly for us. "What's going on?" I ask. "Someone wants to meet you." He tells us, still giggling. Liv's jaw dropped "Someone as in One Direction??" She asks excitedly. Kevin just nods his head.

Liv jumps up and down and I just stand there gagged. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Liv says.

We go backstage following Kevin. He eventually leads us to a door that has a sign reading 'Horan' on it. "Niall?" Liv asks Kevin, he nods and knocks on the door.

We hear a small "come in!" From the other side and then Kevin opens the door. Niall is sitting on a couch located to the side of his little dressing room.

We enter the room, Kevin closes the door and leaves. "Hi! My names Liv, and this is Y/n!" Liv tells Niall excitedly. "Nice to meet you two!" He says back, matching her lever of excitement.

"Come sit." He looks at us while patting the couch. We go sit with him. "So why did you want to see us?" I ask kind of sceptical. "Well basically I saw you taking photos of the lads and I and I was wanting to have a look." He said with a shrug.

"Oh ok yeah sure." I say as I pull out my camera, I open the photos and pass it to him. "Here." I say as he takes it and starts to scroll through the photos.

"Wow these are so really good y/n! You're very talented." He tells me. "Thanks you!" I say holding back a blush.

"You know, our photographer quit last week... would you have any interest in the job?" He asked me. My jaw dropped. "W-what... really?!that'd be so fucking cool!" I say excited.

"Well then the job is yours! Come on let me introduce you to the boys!" He says. We walk as a group to another room, this one says lounge on the sign.

"Before I introduce you just know that the others are a little rough and y/n, Louis totally thinks you're cute." He says then opens the door so we can't reply.

Four heads turn to face us. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam. "Hi lads... this is y/n! She our new photographer! And this is her friend Liv." Niall says to the boys.

Harry looks me up and down and smirks... that's weird. Louis seems angry, why? The other two are just smiling at us.

"Hello loves, I'm sure you already know but I'm Harry, this is Louis, Liam and Zayn." Harry tells us while pointing to the boys, he sends me a wink afterwards. Okay?

"Nice to meet you all." I say politely. "Hi! I love your music! You're so coquette!" Liv says so fast I nearly didn't understand what she said. She's  practically shaking from excitement.

I rub her arm to try calming her down. "Well y/n is coming on tour with us! And we all need to be friendly okay?" Niall says to the boys seeming more serious. They all just nod.

"Ok let's go." Niall says. We leave. He walks us to the venue exit. "It was great meeting you guys, y/n, I'll see you tomorrow night? Make sure you bring your luggage! Bye!" He says before wondering back to backstage.

"Bye Niall!" Me and Liv call out in sink.

———
Did you like this chapter?

Please vote

Words: 650
Date: 22/3/24

-A