Fatty's idea of changing faces and identities had worked and Wu Xie was now at home disguised as Xie Yu Chen and the latter was in the hospital disguised as his cousin, Wu Xie.

Wu Xie slept like a baby in the arms of the man who had the power to melt him and make him feel a million butterflies, while making his heart race wildly which almost felt like it would pop out any moment.

Zhang Qiling had written a note for Wu Xie before leaving him early in the morning, which the younger read,

"I will be back for you. I love you, Z."

Wu Xie smiled like an idiot lookinh at the the note for god knows how long. Not realising, he said some words which shocked him too..

"He still loves to disappear on me as he wishes. But at least he leaves a note now."

And it was the truth. Zhang Qiling often left Wu Xie on his own. The longest they were separated was when Zhang had entered the Bronze Gate, the period was of 10 years. It was very difficult time for both of them. But later they had promised not to leave each other's side for long.

Meanwhile....

"Uncle San, let me help you to sit up." Xie Yu Chen said and helped his uncle up.

As he started to turn around after helping, Wu San Xing held his hand and stopped him. Xie Yu Chen looked at him and asked, "Do you need anything, Uncle San?"

To which the older had smiled and said, "You did the right thing, Xiao Hua." And the younger was surprised, not shocked because that was The Third Son of Master Wu, The legend himself, Wu San Xing.

It would be a problem, if he didn't recognise him. Xie Yu Chen only smiled and then went ahead to pour the tea and get the breakfast out with Pan Zi had brought.

San Xing had his breakfast and then asked his brother's nephew. "How's my brother and sister-in-law?" To which the younger just sighed.

"Honestly, not very well. Especially Aunty Wu is not doing well. And I don't know how Wu Xie is going to react to this once he comes here. I am worried for him." He stated his worry and the older sighed as well.

"Once I find out who the person is after that attack, I swear to God, he will not survive to see the sun next day. Call Er Bai for me and say I want to meet soon as possible." And Xie Yu Chen as he was told.

"Cox Hendry, your time is up!!" Wu San Xing said in his mind.