The Royalties

"The Royalties"

Written by: Nerdyirel / Irel B.

All rights reserved 2013. ©

There are six simple rules that the Royalties sorority adheres to.

1. It is imperative that you treat yourself and your fellow royalty with respect.

2. You have to be a model, or at the very least, have an elegant walk.

3. A royalty ought to be wealthy. Your bank accounts should have at least 10 million pesos.

4. A royalty should be attractive, intelligent, and seductive.

5. You should be strong and brave.

The last but certainly not the least, the most important rule: a royalty cannot fall in love.

------------------

At a young age, Cassandra Blaire Monteffiore is already a billionaire and the CEO of her own fashion company. In spite of having everything in the palm of her hands, Cassy was known to be the ultimate bitch. She always makes fun of people who aren't on the same level as hers and even bullies students who piss her off. Everyone is scared of her, not only because of her power and wealth but also because she's the founder of "The Royalties",  a group of girls who are influential and can step down on anyone who crosses their paths.

Despite having a terrifying reputation, Lance Aiden Grimshaw, a transferee, asked her to enter a fake dating agreement, only to prove to everyone that her rules could be broken. Feeling challenged by the guy's dare, she accepted the deal. She's determined to crush him down and humiliate him.

Will the fierce leader be able to stick to her decision, or will she fail their game in the end?

Find out by reading this story.

~ D I S C L A I M E R ~

This story is for mature readers only. It may contain words and scenes that are not suitable for young audiences. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy, reproduce, distribute, or publish as your own without my permission.