*SIXTEEN*

It's not giving vibe of dark romance book right..? Let's start the thrill then.....

*Vansh's POV*

Cupping her face, and seeing her gazing at my chest was making my patience level shake, please stop looking there like that or I'll make my sentence true....

Her gaze shift on my left eyes than travelled on my lips to right eye... Okay triangle method, don't try it right now, coz you already had made me think of you in every way.....

"Are you seducing me by any chance wife..?" Her eyes looked down at my bare chest again as she was not bothered by my words... She's getting comfortable I guess or she's getting tempted...? If it is that so I need to do more exercise than 1 hour to make her gaze more....

I made her look at my eyes, aww now she's bothered... She wants to adore me...? Well that's my job but she can.....

I grabbed her nape and took her little lips in between mine... She wasn't refusing great... But she isn't reacting too.....

I licked every corner of her lips and put pressure from my lips to her bottom one to press it in between.... Ahhhhhhhhh they are softer than mine and pluminess of her lips were making it hard not to bite it.....I pressed my body and she hissed as my bare chest crushed her b00bs underneath.... Ohkay she wasn't wearing her tightening product {bra}.....

Aren't they clouds right..? Coz they feel like cotton clouds...

I wanna squeeze it but not now... She isn't agreed completely it's me who kissed her forcefully, I should not make it last longer she still isn't completely okay with me I was going to pull back but...

*Namika's POV*

*Smack*

was i hypnotized by something...?I gave in this easily...? How dare he..?

"It's your nature kissing and fvcking every girl by capturing her willingness and making her ours...?" I said pushing him and I was shaking my head continuously.....

"Bug..." he came near me to console, to make me understand but i don't want to hear anything right now....

"No.... don't even utter a word" my index finger unknowingly pointed towards him and I can't believe he just took my first kiss eventually I had given to him at last but not like this........

Yes I admit that I was admiring his milky body but that isn't means I want him in that moment. If i didn't expressed it from my words I don't mean it.......

{Her sentences will conflict with her future self 🌚 sorry enjoy}

I took my steps back towards closet.... He was coming forward...

"Always Remember this one thing, I hate you, hate you and hate you don't ever try to come near me or touch me, if I find you crossing your boundaries, I won't stop in this relation" I said and gaining my courage to fight back maybe because seeing him going explode in any time, he wasn't looking thrown, instead he was looking outrageous....

"Okay" he irritatedly threw his shirt on his body, fuming with fire left the room..... Huh..!? He didn't told anything rather than 'okay'..? How deep he can fake things...?

'Did you noticed his cheeks..? You hurt him... Do you really hate him...?' my heart outbursrted the feeling I want to suppress.. I hurt him... His red cheeks are burning.... I was rough....

"No......" I screamed heading towards closet...

He crossed his limits that's the why I slapped him, yes, he's guilty, he kissed without my permission....