Thought Process #1

Today, I decided to create a song called Ventilate. Which talks about freedom. I hate the feeling of being locked up tight. I need to breathe. I need air. In every lyric, you can really feel how I feel. Like you wanna get out of a cage. In fact, the city kinda reminds me of a cage. Filled with to many people. I like to roam in the country. I would rather spend my time laying in the grass outside than walking past different places. I currently live in the city, and I do like the fact that everything is close. But I hate the fact that everything is close. I need air, and the city is too congested. I currently have a cold writing these lyrics. I made a cover for the song, along with the first verse and bridge. A riff along with it as well. Needs a couple more things, but I think I'll stop here for today. I gotta find a job, tryna pay for my rent. I lost my last job due to certain activities. I don't regret it, though. In fact, I'm glad of the reason why I quit. I want a part-time job. I'm currently waiting to be approved for this volunteer endeavor. I will definitely be volunteering a lot more as soon as they approve me, I'll rarely be home. With volunteering and work. I've already made a couple of videos. Recently, I added some art from other creators. I actually, really like thier art. My art skill is alright, when I put the effort in. But It's not my main thing.