❤️‍🔥Part 2❤️‍🔥

No one pov:

Sindi:- *look at the person who learning on the entrance while blinking like a lost puppy* Did you called me babygirl?... *She ask with a small pout as the person's dark chuckle eco through the cafè*

???:- Why?~ wanna me to say again or show you?~.. *That person comes closer to Sindi face as she backaway* GUARDS!!.. *the person grabbed her hands and drag her towards to the car*

Sindi:- U..ugh.. umm.. l..leave me.. who are you!?.. *try to get away but that person pulled out a gun and pointed it on her head*

???:- IF YOU TALK WITH YOUR ANNOYING VOICE AGAIN!! I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL KILL YOU.. *Sindi look at her with slight teary eyes and look away while murmuring continually to leave her* ... *SLAP!!..* .. *Sindi faint on that person's arms due to that one hard slap*
____________________________________

Time skip(In mansion with Sope): (no one pov)

YG:- *caress Hobi's upper lips with a smirk* Aw~.. His lips are so much kissable~.. *with out of lust he learn towards to Hobi lips and smack his lips harder. He bite and suck his lips like his whole life depends on it. He aggressively slide in his tongue into Hobi and suck his tongue like a wild animal*

Hobi:- *gasps louder and hit Yoongi hard well developed chest to move away. This one wild kiss made Hobi awake from his dizziness* UMMMM!!!.. LWAVE MW!!!!!!.. YOW FUCKER!!!.. AHHHHH!!.. *He try to speak properly but can't due to that kiss. Yoongi bite his tongue on aggressive manner and suck them harder like a lollipop*

???:- Yoongi.. stop scaring him.. *chuckle* it's his first day here.. *a deep like ocean voice said which made Yoongi groan and pulled away*

YG:- You interpret me in between my hot session with this baby jelly.. Taehyung~..

Tae:- *comes to Hobi who look at him with fear* Aw~

Tae:- *comes to Hobi who look at him with fear* Aw~.. *touch his cheeks* He is so soft... *caress Hobi's upper lips by his thumb. Hobi felt disgusting by his touch as he try to move away from him* Tch tch tch... I don't like when someone reject my touch.. *He said in his deep voice which sent shiver down Hobi spine for sure. Taehyung roughly grabbed Hobi's jaw and made him look into his eyes* Yoongi!!.. *he look down at Hobi lips and lick his own dry lips* I want this doll under me.. for one night.. will you share him with me?.. *Hobi look up at him in horror and shake his head violently as no. On other hand, Yoongi chuckle and nodded his head as yes*

YG:- Why not?.. I bought this toy for pleasure.. you can use him.. I never mind... *He said while smoking*

Sindi:- AHHHHHHH!!!!.. WHO ARE YOU GUYS??!!!.. LEAVE MEE!!.. *She yell her lung out when one guard pick her on his shoulder while coming into the mansion behind Yn who is now irritated*

Yn:- Aishhh!!!.. can you please fucking stop!!.. *said in irritation. Guards put Sindi on the floor and hold her arms tightly as she is wiggling too much*