my step bro 3

___________________

After their dinner ....both their parents decide to each movies together to night they asked kook and tae to join ..

Tae : um..am not interested to watch a movie rn

Kook : kookie would lov-

Kook left a strong hand placed on her thigh
Which was signalling something she stared at tae ...with a questionable face ...

Tae : don't u have some projects to complete jungkook...

Kook : oh ...oh..ye yes am sorry appa I will watch some other day ...hehe ..

Tae dad : oh that's fine jungkookie me and your mom will watch together by the way all the best to your projects

Kook :( weird look ) oh thank u appa

Tae smirking in the corner ...

They finally went to their respective works Mrs Kim and mr Kim went to watch a movie while both tae and kook went to their respective rooms ...

Kook was soo confused that why did tae deny her from watching movie with them ...

And kook goes to her bed she can still feel the strawberry inside ..she wanna take it out and sleep well...

Hence she removes her panties and speard her legs ...

That's when tae entre her room and saw the scene...he crossed his arms across his chest while smriking ...

Tae : taking it out ...with out my permission...very bad girl...

Kook : how are u expecting me to sleep with this in ... uncomfortable

Tae : hmmm u wanna comfortable...right ...well for being bad girl to night u won't get to feel it ...

Kook : whatt but by the way why did u stop me from watching the movie i wanted to watch movie

Tae : becuz I have some work with u

Kook: what is it and why are being so ....um...bad guy...like touching your sisy is inappropriate...

Tae : well moaning his name while he touches without protesting is appropriate?

Asked smriking ...

Kook : umm...um..it's

Tae pinned her to the bed and kissed her roughly....sucking her neck and then her hot mounds

He looked at her

Tae : I love u as my girlfriend not as a sister I never want u as one ...

Kook : but...

Tae kiss her and he ordered her to crush the strawberry inside with her walls ...

Kook pressing her legs together even her walls ....

Strawberry inside became jam ....
Thick viscous with her silk mixed ....

Tae parted her legs and positioned himself infront of her ...and licked the area ...as the fluid started to flow out everytime she tightened her walls ...

Tae took the tasty meal in sucking and kissing the area and playing with her extremely sensitive clit ....

While she was moaning carelessly...

And soon she cummed inside his mouth who licked it and made it clean ....

Tae : am hard now help me out ...

Kook looked at his tent ...and was gonna faint by the length...

Tae pull his monster out his red tip covered with pre cum

Tae slowly insert his tip inside her and smoothly burry himself in her ...and gave a quality time to adjust ...while removed her top and kissed her boobs taking the pink bud in his mouth sucking it hard ....

Playing with another pulling it in between his teeth and fingers ....kook was moaning mess her toes curled in the pressure her walls were heated up ...

She engulfed taes mind and his broad back ....pushing him more into her ....

And slowly tae started to move increasing the pace ...

While kookie started to moan his name ...louder tae kissing her and digging inside her more and more ....until he reaching her end ....

On the other side ....

Mr and Mrs Kim were kissing each other while they heard a moan

They clearly knew that it wasn't them

So jk s mom went to kooks room and she opens the door ....

And she scene made her ........

She saw tae cuddling with kook while they were under the same duvet sharing eachother heat ....Mrs Kim couldn't help but awe at them well u can say that tae was still inside kook warming up inside her

Tae s dad also followed her and saw the view and admired them they slowy shut the  door and left the place ...

Tae smriked at the closed door and looked at the innocent baby

And kissed her forehead

Kook : tae ...tae

Tae : yes

Kook : I love you too

Tae was shocked yet happy he hugged her tightly....and kissed her softly...

Tae : don't worry we will talk to our parents if the don't agree I will take u some where far ....I know you from a long time before this marriage too I wanted to confess my love to u but couldn't...and i happened to find out that my dad s gonna marry your mom I was super upset i didn't even knew that it was your mom until the day I came to your home ...I can't stop my dad from loving other women cuz ik he took wishes for a better partner ...

Kook kissed tae

Kook : no worries now am only your s ...

Tae smiled and hugged her more ...

😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺

Single me crying in corner