👑 craves for a Alpha 👑3

WARNING!!!
ABUSE
REVENGE
ANGST
BAD WORDS
INSULTING
SEXUAL ABUSE

Jk mom : jungkook wake up it's late for
your uni ...

Jk: am already up

Jk mom : then get ready fast

Jk : ah ok fine

Kook gets up from his bed and gets fresh he looks at himself in the mirror ...and sighs as it another boring day ...

After his birthday party and that hot make out setion everyone had dinner and next day they all bide bye s to eachother and left while going tae shared a perfect french kiss with kook and left ...

He still misses him they have no contact now cuz kook doesn't have a phone and he don't wish to have one ...

It's been one week since his birthday...and tae recently called jks mom to ask how his mate is doing but kook wasn't available at that time so he was a lil disappointed...

And on that tae was very busy with his company works ...

He gets minimum time to spend with his family ...

So as said our kookie left to his uni in a comfy out fit and his day was as usual...

He went near his locker and someone pinned him to it he closes his eyes in feaf and looks at the man ...

It's a popular guy in uni who actually bully s everyone in the uni he never went to kook all these years cuz he was an un matured omega ( physically ) ...

So as he crossed his age that bastrad s eyes fell on our innocent kook and he started to use cuss words on him and started to touch him in a inappropriate way making kook uncomfortable....his eyes filled with water and those boys drag kook to basketball court which was surrounded by many other powerful alphas ...

Our kook was helpless he know s he is gonna die now he couldn't scream nor run nor ask for help ...

All these alpha s put their fangs out and release their pheromones which tortured kook and irritated him alot ...

All of these smells made his stomach very sick he wanted to throw up along with that he was very weak even to stand even to let a sound out of his mouth just his eyes shedding tears and his mouth left small whimpers which weren't even heard ...

He curled himself into a ball hugging his knees tight to his chest ...

One of the man grabbed kook by his collar and unzipped his pants ...and took out his goddamn dick and faced it to kook ....

And ordered him to suck it while were laughing at his condition ...

That man forcefully pissed his thumb finger in kooks mouth and tried to open it instead kook bite it and kicked him ...

On of the man got frustrated and he was about to grab kooks hair roughly...

Be fore he couldn't do such thing he was hot by a iron rod ....

And was bleeding heavily...

All of them men present there were shocked the man who just arrived in the scene and beat the man ... release his pheromones and comforted the Omega ...

It's just a sign saying it s all fine now ....

He takes out his phone and calls someone....

Who was already drowned in the misery...
Hearing the Omega s cries .....

The man handling the situation there until the other man arrives as he was out of the station for some work ....

Kook couldn't see clearly at all he faints there before he could collapse the man who protected him hold s kook in his arms ...

While these boys try to run from there ....but sadly they couldn't run as the doors were locked from outside...by the man who was abrod...ye he arrived and locked those guys up

The man who was holding kook took him to the base ment and treats his wounds ...

Now the man who locked these bastrads enters in with a rod in his hand and beats the shit of them ...

He kills the man who forced kook ...drags his body towards principal s room everyone were shocked his pants were still unzipped and his d .....was bleeding

He throws the body infront of principal and gives him a warning that no one should ever touch what is his ...

And he walks out ... cleaning the blood from his hands ....

Now guess who they are ?

Who do u think they might be ?