👑 craves for a Alpha 👑

Jungkooks was a young Omega whose age is 17 now and day after tomorrow the Omega will be 18 and find it's mate ...he was so eager to meet him ...

He was going through his heat cycle s all alone waiting for his only alpha he didn't even let a man lay a hand on him ...he protected himself for his hubby and mate

And finally this will end soon ...

Jungkook was so happy he was squealing on his own thinking about his mate and cute and hot moments with him ..he just can't wait to have his mate ...

Jungkook had breakfast and was resting on the bean bag with a hot chocolate in his hands and a romance book in his hand reading every line his lips curled into a smile and cheeks blushed ...

Butterflies danced on his tummy heart racing ...his lips curling into a smile by reading every line cheeks flushed red ...

Then ...he was called by his mom

Jk s mom : kookie look who's here ...it's your cousins they came to celebrate your birthday...

Jk : whatt really they arrive really soon am so excited...

Saying that he goes down stairs to see his cousins he ran to them and hugged everyone except one ...and it's non other than taehyung a rude cold alpha and our kookie is so scared of him so he maintain distance...

Jimin : am so happy that our lil cup cake is turning 18 and is about to find his mate i seriously can't wait to meet your mate kookie ah

Kookie : nor me jiminy ok let's watch some movie and eve we will leave for shopping ..ok ?

Jin : ok then

Nam: sure am a bit hungry so I will have something

Taehyung just sits on sofa he pulls out his phone and checks his messages while kook tries to sit beside him ye our kook has a lil crush on him why not a handsome man like him who wouldn't...

He takes his seat next to tae and glance s at him and his phone he saw a name with heart emoji ...

He doesn't know why its a bit uneasy fo him to see that name with heart emoji...like he felt a bit jealous and hurt at the same time ...

He wanted to see what they were talking about so he peek in a lil side eyeing at the phone ...

He could read the texts as kook eyes were good ...

??: when will u come home

Tae : umm idk ..we need to go for shopping too don't worry I will make it soon and reach there ok

??: aww thank u cutie pie muah bye then

Tae : bye tc

Kook s heat was aching he wants his attention too...he wants to call him cutie pie and all nick names too ...

And time skiped tho kook was hurt he diverted himself from watching tv and in the evening they went to shopping and there they buyed all the belongings...

Kook was in undergarment section selecting few item s ...

Tae walks in too ...

Kook thought that he is buying it for his gf so he pouts and moves away he was sad

Tae : can u make it fast ?

Kook : oh ok but why tho

Tho he knows he asked the question

Tae : um..I need to go somewhere

Kook : like ?

Tae : do I need to inform u ? Just make it quick

Kook : um ok...

He was hurt now ...

He just makes it quick and they all leave from there after buying few gifts for kookie and tae also leaves the place and goes directly to the person who called him ...

He wasn't there with them that night and next day he came to home while they were having breakfast...

Taes mom : tae where were u last night ?

Tae : um I was with a friend

Taes mom : is it girl or boy

Tae : girl

Taes mom : does she have a mate

Tae : no...

Tae s mom : is she an Omega

Tae : yes ressesive

Taes mom : taehyung look u are 19 years u still don't have mate ik but wait until moon godess offically reveals your mate ...

Tae : but ...she is my mate

Taes mom : is it ? Do u have a odd sensetion and do u feel her smell or her heat cycle s

Tae : mom please let's discuss this later don't worry am still pure and it's only for her

Taes mom : ok let's speak this later infront of your dad

Tae goes to fresh up while our kookie was so upset that he couldn't even eat ...cuz tae loves someone else and it hurts him the most he wished that he wants tae as his mate but things reversed his bule orbs filled with water before the drop touchs the ground he left the place and locked himself up in his room and sobbed ...

Tae was laying on bed and he can hear some sounds of sobs and cried of Omega tho kooks room was far away from his it was strange to him it was like some is calling him to leave him and catlre for him

He ignores it tho he couldn't and works on the lap top it's been eve ...and everyone were buying decorating the house as it's kooks birthday...

Kook had lunch but he didn't come out of his room at all  his mind was overthinking and his dreams with his only alpha has been crushed

In the evening and alpha named Kai has come for kooks birthday too most of them believed that Kai is perfect for kookie ...but our jk is in love with his Romeo ...but the Romeo doesn't even know ...

They were happy to see Kai there and jimin went to call kookie but

...............🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨