39. Reena

It's been two weeks since the wedding and they are going to return from their honeymoon today

It's been two weeks since the wedding and they are going to return from their honeymoon today. Finally I am going to talk about Vijay tomorrow. I am going to confront everyone and convince them to agree for us.

Vijay: When are they going to reach?

Reena: They have reached airport they will be home soon don't worry relax.

Vijay: How am I supposed to relax? Our fate is going to be decided tomorrow and I am very anxious.

Reena: He has to agree for us there is no other option for me.

Vijay: And if he doesn't?

Reena: Can you not be negative right now?

Vijay: I can't help it... Can you please meet me for 5 minutes I need a hug very desperately, that's the only thing that can calm me.

Reena: Are you serious? They are going to be home any minute and you wanna meet now.

Vijay: Can you sneak out at night?

Reena: What for?

Vijay: I just wanna see you for 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes walk.

Reena: I am too tired for walking and anyways I hate walking.

Vijay: No worries I'll take away your ability to walk.

God what is this man, he makes me feel all the butterflies in my stomach at every sentence. I blushed at his sentence and wanted to meet him too but I can't.

Reena: Be serious darling we can't meet.

Vijay: *typing*

Reena: Ohh I guess they are home.... I'll text you in a bit.

"Heyy!! Finally you guys are back. The home was so boring without your chattering." I said and hugged them.

"But we had a really great time." Bhaiya said shyly.

"Offfooo! I can see that from your faces." I said and hit Aadhya on her shoulder.

"Reena you shouldn't be talking like this she is your sister-in-law now." Choti Maa said.

"It's fine Aunty I am still her best friend and I'll always be." Aadhya said sounding more like a bhabhi.

"Okay bhabhi." I teased her knowing she wouldn't like it.

"Anyways we are going to sleep now." Bhaiya said and started picking up his jacket.

"Yeah it's been a very long flight." Aadhya said and followed bhaiya like a shy bride who only goes behind her husband and doesn't know the rest of the family.

*Next Morning*

I went into the kitchen and saw Aadhya making something.

"What are you making?" I asked peeking.