Poisoned

This is the continuation of Leo portaling you to his room. Good luck!
TW: Panic attack and vomit after the texting part.

After you and Leo talked and admitted some feelings (not for each other because god you weren't ready for that), you got out of his room and left. He watched as you climbed out of the sewers with a grin. As soon as you left, the grin dropped and he scowled, after all the things you got off your chest with him, you just leave?! How could you?! Leo admitted all those things about pressure and you just leave. Who cares about college? Why be a vet when you can just stay and take care of him? Hands-on learning!

Not trying to be weird, it would just be better if you learned all the experience with him. You didn't have to touch him if you didn't want to! Then again...Leo wouldn't mind-

Stop thinking that! You're amazing! He just met you! Why is he getting all these weird things? He's a good guy! He beat the Shredder!  Which was technically his Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great- Great-Great Grandfather but who's keeping track? There's no records on him!

Still, why is he thinking all these bad things?! It shouldn't be like that.

Maybe it's puberty, boy hormones and stuff. It's natural! All of it is natural! It'll pass in a week!

One week later...

It did not pass.

If anything, it got stronger! Every time you were away he found himself texting you within an hour. He didn't like being so clingy, he was like Mikey! Not that there's anything wrong with Mikey, it's just that Mikey is...Mikey. But still! He didn't like that he was so clingy. Maybe he could give you a break, ask Donnie to permanently block your number from his phone. Yea! And not invite you over! It'll work perfectly!

I eat kids
Wanna see my dorm? :3

Blue Jitsu
I'll be there in five!

Maybe after meeting up with you. How could he resist? You invited him over! He gets to see your dorm! Your amazing dorm! He'd only see part of it when FaceTimeing you. You always had food when he called, it was cute. But it also worried him, did you get enough to eat? Are you starving? He'll bring a pizza! What kind did you like? Pineapples? You seemed like the type to like pineapples. If not, he'll happily eat the whole pizza on his own! He'll buy you a new one!

Leo gripped his katana tightly and focused on making the portal.
Find Y/N L/N. He thought as he shut his eyes tightly. He visualized your face, your E/C eyes, your soft skin, your screams as he murdered whoever came to close to you-

Leo's eyes snapped open and he dropped his katana, his hands shaking. Why was he thinking like this? Why did he want to hurt the people you loved? What was wrong with him?! He can't go over like this! What would you think of him?!

Leo felt his knees as his vision blurred and spun, what was going on? Stop doing this! Why couldn't he focus? Why did he feel sick? God he wanted to throw up, please don't throw up don't throw up don'tthrowupdon'tthrowupdon'tthrowup-

Another notification.

I eat kids
Leo? What's taking you
so long? Thought you could
portal.

Shut up!

Leo grabbed his phone in a death grip and stared at the screen, it was too bright and too dark, he couldn't see but he didn't want to. Why couldn't he look away? Look away lookawaylookawaylookawayplease!