9th September 2018

9th September 2018

"Hello?' I answered the call.

And what I heard was unexpected. My heart plummeted so low that I don't remember how I reacted to those words at that time. I thought back to all the mistakes I made, conversation we had, those bike rides, the time we spent together, and the things I did. Though for him it was only a brief two-month connection, for me, it was an experience I would always like to revisit.

" I hope you understand!" saying this she disconnected the call.

What I was thinking ? 'why didn't he approach me and cleared things up?' that's what I thought And now I had two options. One to pretend that we never spoke about it (i.e. me and her)and carry on with him and second to approach him, myself and break up with him. And guess what? I chose second option. So basically the person on call was someone we were both acquainted with. She explained how he was uncomfortable in a relationship we had. So I had to take the second one.

We split up. We now have those uncomfortable texts. And calls? What's that?

Well, lemme take you two months ahead of it. I mean, to tell you how it all started.

It was mid-May and we, high schoolers were enjoying our summer break. It was like any other, usual, summer break. But things were going to take a whole U-TURN FOR ME.

Here" the first chapter, I really hope that you guys like it. The next chapter will also be a little introduction type so you can understand the character better.