chapter 17 🔞

Dunk pov

As soon as we reached our home I got pinned in the wall by joong. We were kissing each other hungrily. Tonight I want to break all the boundaries between us. His soft lips were making their way towards my neck and started sucking it. His touches were shivering my whole body.
"Ah joong~" i moaned as he bite my sweet spot.
I felt he smile. After hearing the sinful sound from my mouth he started licking my sweet spot.

O god I am in heaven. His tongue was amazing.

"Joong~ it's feels good. Go on babe" i managed to say.

His hands went towards my shirt and he slowly start opening it. His long fingers that were touching my wet body making me insane.
He completely opened it and threw it on the couch.
His hands went towards my nipples. He slowly slowly took it between his two fingers and gave it a little squeeze. Fuck! My sinful sound became louder than before. He pulled away his mouth away from my lips and went towards my nipples. He gave me a kitty lick. Goss! I need help.

"Joong~" i moaned

Within a second he started sucking my  nipples. I was on  cloud nine. Is this how orgasam feels?

He pulled my legs towards his waist and signaled me to jump.

I did as he wanted. He again started kissing me. His hand went towards my ass and gave it a little squeeze.

He took me towards our bedroom and threw me in the bed. He locked the door and slowly started unbuttoning his dress.

I was waiting for him with lust in my eyes. He came towards me and bend down. I know want was he thinking.
I let him do whatever he wants and enjoy his moves

Hw slowly hovered toward me. His eye were focused on my lips. Without wasting a sec he again attack my lips.
We both were sucking eachother. His hands again travelled my left nipple and start squeezing it. His mouth went toward my right one and start sucking it. His warm mouth was making it more intimidating. He then start moving towards downward while kissing every inch of his way. He make his way towards my pant and put his hand inside it. He opened my pant and threw it in the floor. At this moment I was only in my boxer.
My boxer was proudly showing my boner in it. Joong make his way toward my clothed boner and give it a kiss.
"Ahh~" i left another sinful sound.
Joong lick it.
"Don't tease me joong" i managed to say.

He didn't waste a sec and rolled my boxer down.
He looks at my dick and grab with with his fingers. He gave it a slight shake. He slowly brings his lips toward my tip and licked the pre cum. I rolled my eyes in pleasure.
"P'den~" I moaned
He slowly slowly put it inside his mouth. God his warm mouth were covering me completely. He start sucking it. Slowly slowly increasing the speed. My whole body start shaking in pleasure. I was close. But didn't have energy to say a single. The pleasure he was giving to me was enough to shut my mouth.
"Joong I am close" i manage to say. He increased his speed. I couldn't control it anymore and released it.
I saw him gulping it. God he was so sexy.
I pulled him up and start sucking his lips. The pleasure was too much to handle.
"Dunk are you sure?" He asked me.
"More than sure joong" I said with heavy breaths

He got up and took the condom and lube out of his table.

"You were prepared joong" i teased.

"Well my husband is sexy ofcourse I need to be prepared." He replied.

He opened his pants and threw it in the floor. I was looking at his dick with lust in my eyes. He rolled the condom in his baby. And again hovered toward me.
He slowly applied the lube in my ass. Holy cow! The pleasure was too much too handle. After that he slowly put one of his finger inside me.
"Ah" i hiched.
"It's ok babe" he wishpered.
And slowly start moving his fingers. After adjusting it a bit and added another finger in me
I rolled my eyes and let out a sinful moan
After praping me a bit he brought his dick towards my entrance and start rubbing it.
"Joong ahhh~" i moaned again

He give it a slight push inside me. O god why does it hurt this much. He look at me and I nodded. He slowly slowly put it completely inside me

"Joong it hurts" I said. My eyes were teary
"Should I stop?" He said worriedly
"No, don't. I am okay. You can move" I said and pulled him close.

He start moving slowly. It was first time for both of us but he was gentle as hell. My inside was ripping apart. Slowly slowly the pain turned into pleasure. I was enjoying it.

I grabbed his neck and start kissing him. He understood my condition and start speeding up. My whole body was shaking in pleasure. I never felt this much pleasure in my whole life. We both were sucking eachother like our life depends on it. After a while a felt knot in my stomach.
"Joong I am close" I said in heavy breath.
"Me too" he gave me and last push and cum inside me. I release it too.

He pulled apart and kissed my forehead.
He pulled me into a hug and start rubbing my back.
After a while he got up
"Where are you going hin?" I asked.
"I need to clean it baby" he replied.

After that he brought some luke warm water and start cleaning me.

After that he picked me up and took me inside the washroom and put me inside the bathtub.
It was filled with Luke warm water. The water was helping to reduce the pain in my lower body.

"I read on internet that warm water can help in reducing the pain. I am sorry baby if I was rough" he said

"Don't worry you were best. And ofcourse you were gentle" I said and smiled.

After showing he helped me to wear my trousers and put me inside the blanket. After that he joined me inside and pulled me in a hug
We both were cuddle while he was giving me small kisses and rubbing my back. It was helping a lot with my pain.
"Good night baby"
"Good night "
We both fell asleep in eachother arms.

Okok my sunflowers that it for today. Hope you like it. I am not that good in mature scenes but hope you enjoyed it. Please support me. Like, comment and follow me. Love love jub jub 💕

#ohm
#nanon
#pond
#phuwin
#joong
#dunk
#bl