Chapter 01

Elisabeth Afton POV

I walked into the kitchen to see Mikey standing there going through the mail. "Morning Eli." Mikey greeted without looking up.

"Morning Mikey." I replied.

"Izuku isn't up yet. Evan, Terrence and Violet are all up though if you want to hang out with them." Mikey said distractedly.

"Did I get any mail?"

"You got a letter from Charlie and another from the school you applied to." Mikey pulled two letters out of the stack and handed them to me.

"Thanks Mikey." I took the letters and headed back up to my room.

I read the letter from Charlie first, it had several tear droplets and I grew increasingly worried as I read it.

Dear Elisabeth,
Daddy is getting worried, Mama isn't back and it's been several weeks. Call me ASAP, I need to talk to someone before I lose my mind and Evan doesn't have a personal phone but the others are too close to Daddy for me to tell them anything. I don't know what to do Elisabeth, I'm scared for Mama's safety and Daddy looks at me like he doesn't know who I am. Do I look that much like Mama? Please call me Elisabeth.

I immediately pulled out my phone and called Charlie once I read her letter, she picked up immediately. "Elisabeth!" Charlie cried into the phone.

"Hey love, I got your letter just now. Is everything okay?" I fretted.

"Better. I wrote that when I was grounded from my phone a few days ago, Mama called this morning and said she's okay but her flight was delayed by several weeks due to weather wherever she's at. Her phone keeps acting up so she had to find a hotel phone and it's been difficult." Charlie answered in a gentle voice.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank Goddess, I was so worried."

After a lengthy conversation with Charlie I hung up and walked downstairs to see Daddy scolding Izuku while Mikey, Terry and Evan looked on with amusement. I walked over to Mikey and looked at him. "What happened?" I asked.

Mikey looked at me. "Izuku was up all night studying for some exam to get into a school with Katsuki and he passed out on the couch so Father is not a happy camper because Father has been telling him to get more rest and Izuku had not been following directions."

"Oh that hero school Charlie told me Kat was going to."

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's called UA."

Just then I felt a wave of power ripple through the room and turned to look at the argument. "Did you guys physically fight?!" I exclaimed.

"Nope. It did not qualify as a physical fight, it was more of a scuffle bc this dickhead wouldn't put down the knife." Izuku said with one foot firmly planted on Daddy's back.

"Let me up you little shit!" Daddy yelled.

Izuku snorted and pressed harder with his foot. "Call me that again and I will castrate you without any anesthesia." Izuku said icily.

"Fuck! Fine! Just let me up!"

Izuku lifted his foot off Daddy's back then placed it on the ground. "Get your ass up." Izuku seethed.

Daddy teleported to his feet and promptly stumbled. "Shit. What the fuck did you do to my leg?"

Izuku held up a small, bloody pocket knife with a smirk on his face. "Small incision in the back of your knee, through your tendon. Quite easy to accomplish since you were distracted by my knee to your groin."