Chapter 1

Writer pov:
I made this book because I've been struggling a lot with my mental health and anxiety lately...
I hope that you love this book as and I wish you a lot of fun reading it! Xxx-___

                               Sophie:
As I insert the key in the lock a I hear footsteps,I turn around. I see...nothing? I turn myself back to the door and walk in,or I try. I suddenly feel two hands wrapped around my neck,JACK! I scream and turn around wrapping my hands around his waist,I feel the butterflies flying around in my tummy as he kisses the top of my head. We stay like that for a while longer until he lets go of me. You need to tell me everything about your trip!i say exited while I let him in my house. Okay,okay but first I need some sleep. I'm really tired. Sure!I reply following him upstairs. Once we reach the guest room he gives me another hug and brings me inside of the room. Did you ever sleep here before baby? He asks me while closing the door behind us. No,why? I ask giggling. Just wondering,he says dropping his backpack and grabbing my waste. Well hello there,I say as I look into his deep blue eyes. He looks at my lips while his hands guide their self down on my body,first my back then my hips,my ass is where he stops. Baby?what are you doing? I giggle a little and feel my cheeks turn red. Come on baby,he answers me while pushing me on the bed. He falls asleep a while after we cuddle. I missed you baby,I whisper in his ear knowing he won't hear it...

                               Jackson:
I hear the door close but I'm to tired to call her name,soph is everything to me..I really missed her,but...I'm not sure,but I'm also not sure of what I'm not sure of,it's hard to explain..in my gut feeling there's something weird happening something wrong...it has not necessarily something to do with or about Soph...I don't know...all my thoughts fly away as soon as I hear that sweet voice from downstairs,she's singing a song...I can't hear exactly which song but she's happy and to me that's all that matters..I smile and close my eyes again this time I do fall asleep

                          Writer pov:
Hey, I know this chapter was a little short but it was more to give an idea of the whole book or something haha,have fun reading the rest love you! Xxx-___