40. Vijay

I opened my eyes slowly and first I got a glimpse of my crying Mom

I opened my eyes slowly and first I got a glimpse of my crying Mom. Her eyes were red with dark circles under her eyes. Next I saw my Dad whom I had seen crying after ages. He was holding my hand and saying some kind of a prayer.

When I made a movement of the hand he was holding he realized and looked at me. His face light up and he started telling Mom to look at me. They both got happy and hugged me. Mom started kissing me all over.

When I got my full consciousness I realized my head was full of bandages and my left hand was hurting a lot. I can't remember what happened!

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You had an accident beta." Mom said emotionally.

Accident- I started getting flashbacks. I was on call with Reena and she said that we are ending the relationship. I got distracted, my heart broke so much that I forgot I was riding a bike, and I got blind.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"It's 7 in the evening." Dad said.

"I have been admitted here since morning."I said and wondered what would have happened to Reena. She must be worried, I hope her health doesn't get affected.

" Since 5 days." Dad said further.

"Huhh!? " I was confused.

"You have been admitted since past 5 days... You woke up today." He said patting my hand.

I got such a big shock. I started sitting straight like an electric power just run through my body but I suddenly felt immense pain and was taken back again on the bed.

"What are you doing? You need to rest, don't get up." Mom said pushing my forehead towards the bed.

"Mom I need to talk to her." I said.

"Who?" She asked but I didn't reply. I just looked into her eyes with tears.

"You are not well, first recover then talk to her." She said.

"Mom please understand I need to listen to her voice for once please, I want to check that she is okay." I said pleading.

"What is going to happen to her? Everything is happening to you only, this love of yours is hurting only you not her, she is happy." Mom said in a angry tone.

"Her brother won't let you live in peace just get rid of that girl... We can't do the same thing because she is a girl so he is taking advantage of that." Dad said.

"Dad she is not just any girl, she is my girl and I won't let her go at any cost. I swear on my life if I lose her I won't be alive. And secondly don't forget you are equally capable of harming Reena, forgot the time when you kidnapped her?" I said and he was quite taken aback by my response.