Chapter 3 : (Sunoo's POV) What's wrong with my heart?

Ugh!

It's been 4 days since the weird encounter with Y/nnie- I- I mean, Y/n! It just kind of felt weird being that close to another girl again. A girl that I used to like! But, like I- ugh! She just won't get off my mind! Her smile!

Well, Y/n and I were friends until she went to a different school, and we got distant. And when she got back, I just couldn't muster enough courage to confront her! She's so smart with her words. (A/N: hey, thanks Sunoo! I get some credit for writing all what Y/n says! :)) She loves her family and every time I went to her house, I felt safe. I don't know why, but her family always treated me like family, and it was just very comforting.

Growing up in a rich family, they had money, right? Yes. And where was this money coming from? Well, for my family, they were business trips. So, half the year, or even 3 quarters of the year, my dad and mom would be gone. I used to have a person that looked after me but that all changed when I turned 17, which was five months ago. That's when my parents said; *FLASHBACK* "Happy birthday, Sunoo bud!" "Thanks mom." I gave her a smile. "Umm, hunny, I have something to say..." My smile dropped a bit. "Uh, yeah?" My mom sighed while my dad grabbed a seat next to my mom, across from me. "Sun, we're going to be on another business trip." "Mom, I don't want to have that lady come over and watch over me! I can cook and do chores myself!" I say trying to persuade them. Little did I know, they already knew what they were going to do with me. "Of course, since you've turned 17 this year, we'll leave you by yourself, is that okay with you Sun?" "Oh, um, of course!" I said quickly. *END OF FLASHBACK* 

Honestly, I could do anything I wanted right now, like having a party but Y/n was coming, and I needed the rooms to be clean. So, I texted her to make sure she was coming.

Mr. Playboy annoying kid: hey u coming or what?

DRAMA very short LLAMA: coming Sun! Cya or now

Mr. Playboy annoying kid: wdym?

DRAMA very short LLAMA: outside of ur door rn and I brought food

Mr. Playboy annoying kid: oh. thx hun ;)

DRAMA very short LLAMA: hey don't flirt with me! :(

Mr. Playboy annoying kid: another thing that irritates you! Perfect! Xoxo

DRAMA very short LLAMA: I hate u

Mr. Playboy annoying kid: Luv u 2