The First Dive

The group wakes up, Blue had been awake for a few moments before listening to the rock music. Miles has been awake the whole night, staring at the picture that he hides in his shell. A small white ribbon with a pink tip hanging out the shell, folding over the blunt edges. Ace washing his face in the lakes water, when suddenly a microphone drift's toward him. He picks it up, looking at it with curiously

"Elyssa.." Ace spoke suddenly, running over to Miles and Blue back in the cave. Once entering he trips and falls, the microphone hitting Blue in he side of the head. Making a metallic ring with a soft thud

"Ow-" Blue winces, looking at Ace with shock and slight pain "What was that for?" Blue asks with a slight hint of sadness and hurt, rubbing his head with his tail. Miles' attention is drawn over, hearing the slight commotion. Waddling over and taking out the bow, flicking the ribbon at Ace, as if some sort of weapon.

Miles used Scratch on Ace

It had no affect

Ace looked up and swiftly apologises, swiftly picking up the microphone "I think somebody might be hurt!" He held up the microphone, Blue and Miles looks at the microphone, confused at first before realisation hit Blue's face. Miles looked like he could care less, simply he just wanted to get on with his day.

"Oh uh.. nice" Miles said simply, tucking the ribbon away. He looks at the microphone with the same monotone gaze. Then looking back at Ace. Blue looks at Miles with shock while rushing outside, pulling Ace along by the tip of his rock tail

"Where?" Blue askes Ace, a voice of urgency present in his tone. Ace points at the lake, pulling Miles along by the back of his shell, the ribbon wafting into the air slightly as Miles tries to tuck it away as fast as possible.

"I-In the lake" Ace stumble's out, Miles flailing his arms and legs about, trying to break free. Blue rushes to the lake, looking around. Blue knew he couldn't go in the lake, Onix's hated water anyway. Blue couldn't see any other way to help though, so. He jumped in, making a large splash. A shocking silence hits the area. Miles staring in shock along with Ace.

"D..do we chase after him?" Miles asked, silence hanging in the air for a bit to long. Ace gingerly took a step forward, looking for any bubbles in the water.

Ace gulped in fear "I-I... I think so" looking at Miles. "Y...You go first" Miles looks at Ace, instantly gaining a monotone look and rolling his eyes.

"Fine.." Miles steps toward the lake, looking down at it and upon taking a deep breath. Ace pushed Miles into the lake. After a few deep breaths, Ace hesitantly threw himself into the lake as well.

The lake ripples and mirrors the sky's peaceful movements, calm, collected, planned And even though the panic still hung in the air. The group simply, metaphorically, altered like the forever changing waters of time...