The Movie Date

Anyla

Sitting beside Krishiv has been a challenge for me now. Firstly he is very intimidating and secondly, this movie is very scary. Now I just want to get up and go from here but the movie is holding me from doing that. I am not even halfway through the movie and every second is feeling like an eternity. I looked at him for the nth time today. I swear I am not doing this on purpose. He hasn't said a word till now but his presence alone is enough to make me anxious.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time and wait what??! We are just 10 minutes into the movie and I already wanted to go outside. I started to get up from my seat and whispered in Shiu's ear, "I am going to the washroom, do you wanna go?"

Shiu completely ignored my question and just shook her head in a no. She is so much into the movie already. The way she is, she gets excited over small things. One very weird habit of hers is that she adapts the personality of the character she watches, for two days or so. I don't know what personality she is going to get this time. That girl who was being controlled or the guy who was controlling her both sounded scary and exhausting for me to handle.

I was going towards the washroom and then suddenly I heard Krishiv say "Am I intimidating you?"

How the hell does he know what I am thinking? Does he have some sort of mind-reading power? I looked towards him and there he was again with his world-famous smirk. He is such a weirdo always smirking on god knows what.

I replied to him with every inch of confidence inside me "No one can intimidate me and you are not worth wasting my time on."

I looked into his ocean-like deep eyes and there was something that made him get on my nerves every time. There are only a few people in existence who get on my nerves and he is one of them. Some people might just think what is the reason behind this intense hate for him and there is no simple answer to it. There are more than enough reasons to hate him and one of them is his overconfidence and arrogance. The unnecessary attitude that he carries on his nose all the time is also a reason. And how can I forget the way he bullied a fresher. These many reasons are enough to hate someone I guess.

He spoke again, "Still you blushed at my statement I guess that's enough waste of time miss Anyla. "

Why does he keep commenting on my blush and how does he know my name? I pointed my fingers towards him while I was thinking of a reply, I said "That blush wasn't because of you. It was due to the weather's heat.."

Krishiv crossed his hands in front of his chest while resting his elbows on the armrest and said "Okay jaan I believed you! Now you are free to go wherever you were going."

He just called me 'jaan' and my stomach started to feel strange. Why is he behaving like he owns me and dictating my actions?

"You are no one to tell me where to go and when to go."

Krishiv's devilish smirk reappears and he says "Then don't go, it's completely your choice."

I sat again on the recliner and removed his thoughts from my mind. I started to focus on the movie as it was getting really intense. My whole focus was on the movie and suddenly there was a jumpscare I forced my eyes close and turned my face towards my seat. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Krishiv looking at me with worries. My gaze moved towards our hands, I was holding Krishiv's hand. I quickly removed my hand from his palm. Keeping my head down I slowly murmured under my breath "Sorry".

He replied "aise hi kahi bhi kisi bhi ladke ka haath pakad leti ho kya?"

(Do you hold any boy's hand just like that?)