The Trauma

Warnings

Panic attacks

Sexual Harassment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyla

I took another sip of the coffee kept in front of me while staring at Shiu seated in front of me.

"Shiu, I will arrange the tickets why are you worrying so much." I leaned towards her.

"Even if you don't, I don't care because I don't even want to go." She said while scrolling through her phone.

"But I want to go with you." I looked towards her.

She shifted her gaze to me. She kept her phone down and stretched her hands to grab the coffee on the table. I hurried and snatched the coffee, she looked at me with annoyance and furrowed eyebrows, "Anyla give me my coffee back."

"Why are you ignoring me? What have I done? Don't behave like a kid," I banged the table creating a loud noise, "I said I would arrange the tickets and that's final."

She extended her hands to take the coffee from me "Okay, now give me my coffee back."

I gave her the coffee and returned to sip my own. The canteen is our favourite place to just sit around and chit chat during the free period. I looked towards Shiu and she was again watching her phone. She was definitely hiding something but was not telling me. I should maybe just ask her at this point, I waited for her would tell me on her own but she hasn't till now. Maybe she was hesitant.

I raised my eyebrow and asked, "Shiu are you hiding something from me?"

She glared at me with her sharp eyes piercing me through her look, "Oh finally you noticed."

"I noticed it a while back but I thought you would tell me."

She started "So, there is someone..."

Her words stopped midway as my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number. I hung up the call and focused on Shiuli again.

I whispered looking at her with soft eyes "Someone?"

She peeped at her phone as she spoke, "Someone is stalking me. I am getting his messages from the past week and I even blocked him but then he messaged me from a new number."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Maybe we should report it as cybercrime."

She replied, "I was thinking the same but I am not sure about it."

I sighed and said, "Let's report it to the police and they can take the necessary action."

Shiuli nodded in agreement and as she was calling the police I noticed something suspicious. I reached for Shiuli's hand and stopped her from calling. "I saw someone, someone was looking at us from behind the pillar." I said while searching for the unknown person.

I stood up from my seat and walked slowly towards the pillar, it was right in front of us. My heart pounded in my chest with each rising step. After reaching close to the pillar I took a deep breath and looked behind it. My heartbeat relaxed a bit, but I was sure that there was someone there looking at us. I walked back towards Shiuli and stood beside her chair, I said "Call the police right now."

She extended her hand showing her phone to me. It had a message from an unknown number, "Don't you dare call the police, Lily"

How the hell did he know that we were calling the police? I stood there shocked and arched my eyes towards Shiuli. Her eyes filled with tears, I kneeled and wiped her tears "This is no time to cry Shiu, we must take some action." She nodded and her phone beeped I gazed towards her phone and there was a message from Rishaan.