1

Jake's POV:

My assistant, Sunoo has been taking more breaks than usual. This week he's been on his phone the majority of the time when I don't need him to do something for me.

It's kind of bothering, I mean I don't really care what Sunoo does because it's not my concern, besides I'm too busy anyways. But each time I'm around when he's on the phone, I keep hearing my name in the conversations he's having with whoever is on the other end of the line.
_________________
________________________________________________

"It might take some convincing but Jake will say y- Oh hi sir!" Sunoo exclaimed quickly hanging up.

I crossed my hands over my chest and raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "Uhm, hey. I need you to grab me an Iced Americano from the cafe on the second floor." Sunoo nods and quickly grabs his ID Card that was laying on the table.

"Okay, I'll be leaving now." Sunoo says bowing slightly before leaving my office, and the death glares I was giving him.

I walked towards the table Sunoo was recently standing at and look down, his phone was still there and it was unlocked. I squinted to see the screen better, I wasn't about to get caught holding his phone.

His most recently called was someone named 'Jungwon'. I swear I have heard the name before but I can't remember. Whatever, I should continue my work before I get caught looking at his phone.

A few minutes later, Sunoo came up with my Iced Americano and a large piece of paper. "Sir, the new designs for our new TV Show are done." Sunoo placed the large paper on the table in front of me.

"Sir? Do you not like them?" Sunoo asked as my eyebrows pinched together and I leaned my head back and sighed.

"No, it's.. It doesn't fit the vibe of our show at all." I say and Sunoo nods, understanding.

"Sir. You did reject the Art Company, Bare Brush's offer to help on Tuesday, so we don't really have good sources right now." Sunoo says handing me my Iced Americano. "They tried setting me up with their daughter during the conference.." I explain.

"Forgot, but you know. There is a company I have relations to that could help." I turn my attention from the designs to Sunoo, who is grinning.

"You know the fashion company, Dilemma?" I nod.

"They have a new art team. If we make a deal with them, not only could we get a design, we could also get clothes for the show. Well as long as we sponsor them." Sunoo says, its a good idea honestly. But how could I land a deal with them? Its a big company..

"Don't make that face, sir. I know what your thinking and trust me, I know we'll land the deal." Sunoo reassures me.

"Alright then, it sounds like a good idea. I'll leave it to you to call their assistant." Sunoo smiles as I say that.

I hear Sunoo typing away on his phone as I open the door to leave. Hm, was that why he was busy calling some random person this whole week? He could've told me his idea earlier, and I probably would accept.

I should give him a raise.
__________________
________________________________________________

Sunghoon's POV:

As I was busying myself with piles of many files, I heard Jungwon squealing so I walked over to where he was and found him jumping up and down while texting on his phone.

"Jungwon?" I walk in staring at him, confused to his actions.

Jungwon immediately stopped jumping and turned to me, his face was a little red from all the jumping.

"Oh uh- uhm. Hey hyung!" Jungwon stuttered but ended in an enthusiastic hello.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he moves the hair out of his face smiling. "Uhm, I got us a new deal." He says.

We haven't had a new deal with another company since like two months ago, so of course I was delighted to hear the news. I motioned for him to sit down on the seat nearby as I sat on the one in front of him.

"You know the company, Sim Media?" Jungwon asks as I think about it for a moment before shaking my head yes. I've watched lots of Sim Media's shows and movies before. They are pretty popular in the entertainment industry.

"Yeah well, you can't tell anyone but they are making a new show called, 'Key Game'." Jungwon explains. "Okay so?" I ask not knowing where this is going.

"Well, they need a design for the show. And I am close to someone there, so I was able to know. And they are currently struggling because they declined another companies offer for a reason I don't know. So with our new art team, we could help them?" Jungwon explains, in the end of his sentence its more like a plead.

"Ah."

"So do you think you agree?" Jungwon asks looking at me while tapping on his leg with a pen.

"They are a popular company, no? Yeah that's fine. Set up a conference." I say and Jungwon smiles. "Yes, hyung! Oh by the way you have a meeting this afternoon."

"Cancel it, I'm spending some time with Gaeul for the rest of the day." Jungwon nods and quickly picks up the iPad from the table.
___________________

The Next Day
_______________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Sunoo pushes the door open and comes into Jake's office, making Jake look up and raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What is it?" Jake asks confused as to why Sunoo is in here when he didn't ask for him.

"T- th- the.." Sunoo stutters as he tries to explain with his hands.

"Sunoo, calm down and use your words."

Sunoo looks at the ground and takes a deep breath, "The CEO of Dilemma is in the lobby because last minute they moved the conference to this evening!" Jake's eyes widen in shock.

"I- uhm, send them to the meeting room. And stall as much as you can because I know what you and the other office workers did last night in there so its a mess." Jake sighs and Sunoo rubs his neck.

"Yeah uhm sorry. Want me to call for the cleaning crew right now?" Sunoo asks.

"No! I need you to go stall those bastards in the lobby!" Jake yells as Sunoo runs off.

Hope you enjoyed and if your wondering, Sunoo and the office workers were drinking soju and imitating Jake last night. Jake sadly saw though, through the cameras.

Poor Jakey, anyways enjoy the rest of your day💟