2

Third Person POV:

Jake had finished cleaning up the meeting room in about fifteen minutes while Sunoo was busy distracting the CEO of Dilemma.

As Jake was about to sit down and finally relax, there was a knock on the door. He sighed but went to go open the door.

"What do you w-.. Uhm, hello Mr. Park!" Jake exclaims after looking up to see who was at the door.

"Yeah, hello." Mr. Park greets as Jungwon steps in front of him to open the door all the way.

"Have a seat sir." Sunoo says leading Mr. Park to sit at the other end of the long table while Jake is on the other side.

"Lets get started, shall we?" Mr. Park says as Jake nods.

"Sunoo, please tell him our plans." Sunoo nods and pulls out his computer, Jake does think everything is going too fast but as long as he lands this deal it won't matter.

"So, Mr. Park--" Sunoo begins before he interrupts himself by banging on his computer in an aggressive matter. "Is there something wrong?" Jungwon asks as Sunoo sighs.

"Uhm, the computer needs an update. Stupid apple- ill just tell you like this!" Sunoo says as Jungwon smiles.

"So I know that you have a new art team, and we know you know about our new TV Show, and as you know we are failing to find a design for it once it is uploaded for the public. So we were wondering if Dilemma's new art team may help us?" Sunoo offers in one breath.

"Mh, yes though as you know we are a fashion company. So we will accept the offer, though I would like for you to use my clothes in your TV Show. It will do good for my company and yours, Mr. Sim." Mr. Park explains as Jake looks up from the table at the sound of his name.

"Y.. Yes it will do a great matter of both popularity and wealth for the both of us, so we will accept as well." Jake says as Mr. Park and Jungwon nod.

"I suppose we are done?" Mr. Park asks and Sunoo nods.

"Jungwon will get your number and such from Sunoo, so I will contact you later." Mr. Park states.

"Mhm, we will meet up again next week, Mr. Park." Jake says as Mr. Park gets up.

"Call me, Sunghoon." Mr. Park, now Sunghoon smiles as he leaves the room with Jungwon trailing behind him.

Jake slumps down onto the chair again and smiles in relief. "Great job today, Sunoo. You can go home early today."

"Thank you sir!" Sunoo exclaims as he leaves the room in a hurry.

_______________
___________________________________________________

"Jungwon, have you already gotten Mr. Sim's contact information from his assistant?" Sunghoon asks as Jungwon nods in response.

"Okay then, please give it to me tomorrow morning." Jungwon nods again before opening the door for Sunghoon.

They tried to rush out of the building and into their car before the paparazzi and such came and took pictures of them, it would blow their deal as before they arrived Jungwon said that Sunoo had told him that Mr. Sim would like it to be a secret to the public.
"What would you like to eat today, Sunghoon?" Jungwon asks.

"You can choose, is my brother at the house right now?" Jungwon shakes his head no.

"He's already gone to your parent's house for the annual month dinner. I think your parents want you and your brother to stay for a few days."

"I don't think I will stay.. I have the meeting with Mr. Sim." Sunghoon states as Jungwon sighs.

"Sunghoon, I don't think you have a choice. Just stay there for at least two days. Besides, your parents will probably be mad at you for not staying, you know how they are." Jungwon explains.

"Fine. But only for two days." Jungwon smiles in triumph, though he actually didn't want to convince Sunghoon to stay at his parents house for a few days.

______________
____________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating this story so much, Ill try to add some parts to this chapter tomorrow 💋