3

Third Person POV:

Sunghoon had finished packing his duffel bag an hour ago and was now sitting on the couch, contemplating and deciding whether or not to go. Now you see, Sunghoon's parents are loving and whatever. But they made him give up his dream so that he can take over the company, he lost a lot of reliance and fondness for them after that. He couldn't even continue his dream as a hobby because he was so busy.

After a few more minutes, he got up and decided to go. Wouldn't you expect a twenty two year old to still be living with his family? Well, Sunghoon lost the feeling of his childhood home being hospitable when he became CEO. He didn't wanna stay in a house with the two people who threw his dream away without a second thought.

Sunghoon got in his car, hesitantly- and drove off to his parents house. He doesn't know how to explain where his house is because its a big house in a kinda small town cut off from the city.

. 💮 45 Minutes Later 💮 .

Sunghoon parked in the middle of the long driveway and got out of his car. The garden has a few new plants, some new added rocks to form a trail leading to the big house and lastly the pond a few meters left to the house under a few big trees is the same.

He walked in to find the smell of homemade jjangmyeon taking over the smell of roses, it was one of his favorite foods.

As he was taking off his shoes, someone ran towards him and engulfed him in a big hug. "Sunghoon!!"

Sunghoon smiled and gladly returned the hug. "Hey, Yeji."

"Ugh, I'm so glad your visiting. These old people are getting annoying." She quietly said the last part, but still loud enough for the person walking towards them to heard.

It was their mom. "Yah! Park Yeji do you want me to scare that boyfriend of yours away next time he visits?" Yeji giggled and shook her head no

"Sunghoon, we missed you." His mom said, also bringing him into a hug. "Hello, ama."

Yeji didn't know that they forced Sunghoon to become CEO, they told her that Sunghoon gave up on ice skating because he wanted to take over their company instead. Which was a lie.

"Come, come! You must be starving after driving so far." His mother exclaimed, grabbing his arm and leading him to the kitchen with Yeji trailing behind.

Sunghoon looked at the food and he had to admit, he was hungry. But he wanted to go take a walk around the town, maybe find some of his childhood friends?

"No, I ate before I came. I'm full, maybe later?" He says, his mom sighs. "Okay, I guess we should wait for your father anyways."

Sunghoon nods and grabs his duffel bag that was placed on the chair beside him then walks upstairs to his room. He always adored the way his room looked and how it made him feel safe, so he spent most of his time there when he still lived at home.

He walked in his room and everything was the same, though it was neater and more organized probably because his mom was cleaning it. He had a perfect view of the pond, that's one of the things he loved. He could always see the koi fish splashing around and all the birds that rested on the rocks.

Sunghoon placed his duffel bag on the small couch that was in front of one of the large window. Sunghoon decided he was gonna be sneaky about leaving the house because Yeji or his mom would probably want to come. He tip toed out of his room and down the stairs, he's actually doing pretty good at making no noise. He made it to the front door and silently opened and closed the door.

He sighed in satisfaction once he got onto the spacious porch only to be met with.."Where do you think your going?"

Sunghoon nearly jumped in the air, Yeji was sitting on the rocking chair criss crossed and staring at Sunghoon. He pulled his hood up and put his hands in his pocket.

"I'm just taking a walk, chill." Sunghoon started walking but suddenly stopped and turned around, "And your not coming." Yeji huffed and sat back down on the chair.

"Fine, but if you don't come home with candy for me then I'm telling mom you went out." Sunghoon rolled his eyes and walked away from the porch and to the small road (trail?) that's leads to the town.

"I WON'T HESITATE TO SNITCH PARK!" Sunghoon heard his sister yell from afar.

🌸 : 🌸

Sunghoon had been walking for a while, and now he was passing a park. He remembered how much time he spent there with his friends and his sister. Oh, how that park will never be boring to him.

He was walking on a dirt trail in the middle of the park to get to the other side of the road, there was a cafe he really enjoyed there. Lets just hope its still there anyways.

As Sunghoon was walking, he heard someone yelling. So he looked to his right and saw a big collie dog running towards him. Sunghoon smiled as the dog jumped on him and wagged her tail happily. "What's your name?" Sunghoon asked as if the dog would answer him.

"LAYLA GET BACK HERE!"

Sunghoon looked up and saw someone running over to him and the dog. He had a hoodie on but the hood had fell down while he was running.

"Shit- i am so sorry, i tripped while walking with her and i guess she took that as a sign to run o-" Sunghoon interrupted the man,

"Mr. Sim?"

The guy looked up after grabbing Layla's leash. "Oh, Sunghoon!" He exclaimed as Sunghoon smiled.

"What a coincidence, huh?"

im proud of myself for this chapter even if it was kind a filler- 🙂