Episode 7: Haunted

About Two Hours Later: Elsewhere 

"Alright, later man." Tyler dismisses his work partner as he heads back to his car. For the past Friday and weekend, he's been working off his 'sentence' after getting caught with Vicki Donovan by his parents at the founder's party. A double-bladed sword, that moment was, since he ended up pissing both parties off at the same time when he thought he could please both. It's given him a lot of time to reflect on what he's done, how he acts, and what Y/N's told him. 

As his buddy's car drifts away, leaving him as the last person on the premises, he has nothing left do but get in his own car and head home. While in the middle of the parking lot, he stops in his tracks when he hears a weird sound of wind rustling, much different than how it usually sounds. He looks around, but doesn't see anything, or any coyote eyes staring at him through the shadows. So, he just shrugs it off.

Pulling out his keys, he then opens up the trunk where he tosses his bag inside before closing it shut. Then, he heads into his driver's seat where he prepares to take off. Let's hope that today's been enough for his asshole dad to be satis-

"Hey, Ty."

"Whoa!" Tyler jumps in his seat as he snaps his head to the side and see Vicki Donovan suddenly in his passenger seat. How the heck did she get in here? And how did he not notice her. "Vicki?" He utters, extremely surprised to find her here of all places.  "Shit, I..... everyone's looking for you." 

"I know." Vicki responds in a somewhat raspy voice, sobbing onto the car's rubber and her body shaking in a very out-of-control-way. Tyler doesn't need to be a psychologist to notice how horrible she looks. 

"What's wrong, Vic?" 

(Bro, the subtitles keep changing the short version of her name from Vick to Vic. Make up your mind!) 

"I'm so cold..."

"Are on drugs? Everyone thinks you're off on a bender." Tyler questions her, noticing a few of the symptoms he occasionally catches her on, especially when they were still dating. Or, you know, fucking, however you want to put it. 

"I wish...." Vicki shakingly says, the weaker she sounds makes Tyler get more concerned. 

"What happened in those woods, Vicki?" Tyler asks her, noticing how much she looks like she's seen a ghost, and not the cartoon kind. It makes him wonder if it was just a simple drug deal gone wrong like the news stated. "Those kids that were killed, what did you see?" 

Sniffing, Vicki lifts her head up, showing her face to Tyler which looks like a huge mess. Her face looks almost scorched from all of the hot tears she's let out. "I'm so scared..."

"Come here."  Tyler pulls her into an comforting embrace, which Vicki surprisingly accepts. "It's okay, I'll take you home." He assures her. When Vicki then pulls away, she says something that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to him.

"I can't control it."

"Control what?" 

"I am so...... hungry, Ty." Vicki says in a very desperate voice, only confusing Tyler more. "And it won't go away."

"What are you on? What drugs did you take?" 

"I want it. I'm so hungry, Ty." Vicki growls, suddenly pulling Tyler closer to her in a very weird hold. She puts her face deep into his neck, rubbing against it as if conflicting with herself what she's going to do with his jugular. 

"O-Okay, look, I'll get you something to eat, just...." Tyler winces, now getting a little uncomfortable with the way she's putting herself all over him. "Just sit back- L-Look, let's just get you home." He advises.