﹙𝟎 𝟓.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦❟𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬! ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘮?! "

"okay,good." louise set down her toy trumpet. "it's five am. no backing out,we're gonna find this beast and have the most awesomeness summer story ever." she declared.

"yeah! bayou belcher's are on a road!" gene said excitedly.

"did you just think of that?" tina asked him.

"yup!" gene said.

"cool" louise said satisfied.

a knock was on heard on gene's bedroom door. "kid's? are you packing right now?" it was bob on the other side of the door, louise got up and opened the door. "oh good,your all up right now. you kids ready?" bob asked them.

"ready as we'll ever be." louise sternly said.

"okay? i'll take y'all's luggage and put it in our car,remember what i've been saying since day one?" bob asked them.

"don't derail the whole thing. we got it dad! don't worry about us,you can trust us,right?" louise said hugging her dad.

bob sighed "yes and no,but i'm saying that because this is what you kids wanted,right?" bob asked them.

"of course! showcasing your burgers in a different area then new jersey. think about it,you could be the king of burgers!" gene said excitedly.

"yeah,you could be the burger king– wait that's already taken...maybe burger prince?" tina suggested.

"how about burger overlord?" louise suggested.

"i...guess that's sounds...wait,no damn it!  get dressed and brush your teeth." bob said leaving the room.

louise got up and cracked her knuckles "let's do this." 

the kids brushed their teeth and changed their clothing and packed up for trip one final time but before they left,each one of the kids wrote letters to themselves when they come back to the trip just incase something happens to them.

"goodbye kuchi kopi,thank you for lightning up my world." louise said closing her bedroom door's.

"good bye to all my horse figures." tina picked up a black horse figure "especially,you jericho. maybe i'll find prettier horses in louisiana. hehe...it's-it's a joke..." tina said awkwardly.