﹙𝟎 𝟒.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧! ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺!"

"oh, hi teddy." bob said packing up his utensils.

teddy sat down on the stool waiting for his daily burger "so what's the burger of the day?" 

"it's the..." bob turned around to face th board on the wall "beasty burger?" he said confused.

"interesting. what's it made of?" teddy asked.

"oh, it's a burger that linda made me make,she's finishing up right about now." bob said.

"that's fine. what are you packing up?" teddy asked looking over the counter.

"i'm going to louisiana for a convention the kids convinced me, but you know how they are. they'll probably derail the whole thing" bob said.

"ooh~ louisiana." teddy laughed "i heard that place has some spooky stuff like voodoo or the bayou beast–"

bob stopped mid-packing "the what?" he said confused.

"bayou beast or man. it's some urban legend junk. maybe the kid's would know." teddy looked around for a second "where are the kids?" he asked.

"i told them to gather as much allowance and change before the trip." bob said.

"wow,you're taking this seriously." teddy said.

bob stopped and signed " i'm just really nervous for some reason. i usually showcase my burgers in new jersey, but i'm going to louisiana! do they even know what a burger is?" bob asked.

teddy laughed at bob's nervous remarks " i'm sure they know what a burger is,bobby! speaking of burgers..." teddy said trialing off.

"lin! is your burger ready yet?" bob said peeking in the kitchen.

"all done~!" linda said exiting the kitchen "teddy! i thought i heard your voice!" linda set down a plate with three small sliders "you're gonna be my taste tester. i called it the beasty burger. the buns are inspired by this louisiana dessert called,beignets and i used breakfast sausage for the meat and i used spinach to represent the moss that you see in the swamp and lastly some pepper jack cheese." linda explained.

"that's...actually a really good idea. did you write down the recipe?" bob said examining the sliders.

"damn it! no i didn't. i'll be back!" linda said returning to the kitchen.

teddy shoved the burger in his mouth and smiled happily "this is fantastic. you should showcase to them!" teddy said.

"i should!" bob said surprised. he stopped and thought for a second "how about baby beignets? as the name?" bob suggested.