﹙𝟎 𝟐.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔? 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘? ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨...

the kids rushed home excited for their summer vacation plans. they busted through their family restaurant doors.

"hi,kid's. how was the last day–"

"hi dad! bye dad!" the siblings said running upstairs.

"uhhhh. what was that about?" bob commented.

"maybe their excited about summer vacation bobby! making plans,talking to friends." linda said.

"i'm just more worried about how they dashed through here and didn't even bat an eye at me. you know when the kids run in the house their planning something." bob responded.

"whatever there'll planning can't be too bad." linda said.

meanwhile the kids were in the living room brainstorming ideas.

"how do we convince dad to take us to louisiana? shoot me some ideas!" gene said.

"what about for a assignment? we could disguise it." louise suggested.

"nahh,that means we would have to work. tina!" gene said pointing at her.

"we could disguise it as a restaurant thing.." tina said.

"ugh! i thought we said no restaurant ideas!" louise said.

"hold on louise. I can see where this is going." gene suddenly got an idea "actually,follow my lead!" he said heading downstairs.

tina and louise follow gene into the restaurant area and sat at the counter "dad. we have summer proposal!"

bob looked from his kitchen window confused "okay?"

"we've been thinking about this for a while and i think its best if you expand our family restaurant." louise said.

"expand our family restaurant? it's a family restaurant not a "inviting a bunch of randoms into our family" restaurant. where did you even come up with this idea?" bob responded.

"when we leave this nest and spread our wings to elsewhere, what happens if we get homesick or lonely even? that's why expanding the restaurant would be great idea! so whenever we think of you we can just go to a restaurant and boom! were back at home." louise explained.

bob wasn't buying this random idea at all. linda on the other hand was on board. "aw~! bobby's  burgers! oh! that would be a great name! or belcher's burgers! ah!" linda was getting hyper quickly.

"and just wondering if we were to expand our restaurant. where would you wanna go?" bob leaned over linda and whispered "let's see how they'll respond to this" he said smugly.

"louisiana." tina said.

"huh? you wanna go there? why not florida or california or los vegas? that sounds kinda random." bob said confused.

"those places kinda suck dad and if we place the restaurant in a more obscure area than a popular area. it would throw people off and will have them no choice to try it out." tina explained.

bob was getting frustrated quickly,he walked from the kitchen area and into the countertop and slammed his hands down "i have a ultimatum for the three of you! if any of you can give me another reason why we should go to louisiana. i may consider a vacation." bob said sternly.

"oh it's on!" gene said.

the kids left the dining area and went back upstairs,bob and linda watched them from downstairs.

"i really hope they do convince you. i heard louisiana knows how to party!" linda said.

"really?" bob responded.

"yeah! they party in the streets with beads thrown at you and with floats. and you can bet those drinks are insane!" linda said excited.

"i guess that doesn't sound too bad." bob said.

the siblings went back upstairs and into gene's room with his laptop open. "that was amazing! highfive's to everyone!" gene said highfiving his siblings and then himself.

"we have to show dad that we are legit about this. what should I search up?" gene asked.

"try.... swamp beast in louisiana. random keywords will get you far." louise said.

gene typed away on his laptop. "i couldn't find anything. it's just all those conspiracy theories blog pages made by lonely people. anything else?" gene said.

"the bayou beast or beast of the bayou. either one could work." tina suggested.

"okay." gene typed in the search bar and immediately sat up with excitement. "wait! i got something." gene said. 

tina and louise quickly got behind gene,it was a website with a black background and with a eerie ambiance with green smoke floating around after a few seconds white eyes would fade on the screen with purple text below them saying "COMING SOON..."

the siblings were amazed by this.

"coming soon. i like the suspense in that sentence. is it coming now? or is it coming later? you'll never know~" gene said.

"you gotta see if there's more!" louise said.

gene began to click everywhere on the website but couldn't find anything "I don't know if there something else in here but it can't end here!" gene said.

"try clicking the eyes?" tina suggested.

gene clicked the eyes and the website was redirected to a different site "guy's look! it's apart of a expo!" gene said.

"an expo?" louise said confused.

"it's a place where a bunch of people get together with a certain theme and show off what they have." tina explained.

"this is perfect! if we can show this dad,he'll have no choice to take us." gene said.

"we have to do it quick. it's in 3 weeks and last time I checked new jersey to louisiana is pretty far..." louise said.

"how long is it?" gene said typing in the search bar.

"twenty hours? that's almost a whole day!" louise said.

"then we need to act fast. I'll go downstairs and tell dad you two make a plan for our adventure!" gene got up and walked towards his bedroom door "i'll be back!" he said walking out.

gene walked downstairs and sat on the counter "looks who's back." bob said.

"yes. and I have the perfect reason! shaboom!" gene said turning the computer around to bob and linda.

"ooh! it's a little expo bobby! that would be great to promote the restaurant!" linda said.

"it's in three weeks?" bob said,he looked at gene who had a sly look. bob sighed in defeat "fine. you kids win,i'll consider heading towards louisiana for the expo. only for the expo! don't try to derail anything and that goes for your sisters as well." bob explained.

"we have a deal! operation bayou burgers is a green light!" gene said heading upstairs.

"this day keeps getting better and better! i gotta write this stuff down." linda said.

bob sighed "you are all truly terrible,but i love you."

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 @𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞.