﹙𝟎 𝟑.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗡𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦? ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦,𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳.

through the swamped areas to the mossy forestry,deep in the middle of louisiana laid a county filled with life and love.

but beware of the hidden horrors and dangers that lurk deep in louisiana...

"how's that?" 

"what's it for?" 

"our expo! it's just a small description for the attraction (f/n)!" 

"hmm. dosen't sound bad." (f/n) said.

this was copeland house hold. a father who always has his heads in the cloud , a fourteen year old boy who is slightly arrogant due to his pubescent awkwardness and finally a supportive and slightly dumb mom.

"sound great ezra! and (f/n) why aren't you dressed yet? you have some fliers to pass!" cheyenne said holding a huge stack of papers.

she plopped them on the kitchen counter. " i tweaked them a bit. not to pat my own back but let's just say i snapped. hahaha!" cheyenne laughed.

(f/n) cringed at his moms attempt of being hip and cool "ughh! mom~ don't say that!" he whined.

"pshh! you go upstairs and get dressed!" (f/n)'s mom said.

he shrugged and up to his room to change. (f/n) was a only child in his family,he never had an huge interest in crypts or urban legends but it was something interesting to read upon when bored.

ezra,(f/n)'s dad wanted to created a new attraction for louisiana. he loved the town and what you could do but always thought there could be room for more.

(f/n) was automatically hired by his father (with no pay) to help him open this attraction. this expo was the only chance they had left.

(f/n) slipped on his uniform which was a beige shirt with khaki shorts and black fingerless gloves,he fixed himself up before going downstairs back to where his mother and father was.

"there's my boy! where's your hat?" ezra asked.

"it's too hot for that." (f/n) said walking over to the stack of papers,he sighed in annoyance "do I really have to pass these out? can't i staple them on a pole or something?" he suggested.

"a pole is not gonna do anything! you have to hand it out to them so they could see it front and center. if you staple on a pole,people would glance and forget." cheyenne said.