Prologue: Welcome to the Villains' World II

(3rd pov)

(M/n) just stared at the building in front of them while Akaneko deadpanned at the abandoned dorm that's all run-down. "What?" He said. "Isn't it delightful? Right, in you go." Crowly said.

Both (M/n) and Akaneko followed Crowley inside the run-down dormitory. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find something to busy yourselves, but don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta ta, for now!" Crowley said before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Akaneko frowned and looked around the place. "Now, this won't do. Master shouldn't live in such a place like this." He said. Akaneko formed a small portal in front of him, and some of the spirits came through.

They looked around in confusion before looking at (M/n) and Akaneko. "Aka-sama, where are we?" The Red Lotus spirit, Kanci asked. "That comes later. First, help me clean this miserable place up." He said. The spirits obeyed and started helping him clean. (M/n) just stood there as some of the spirits kept him company.

A few hours later, the spirits manage to fix the place with their magic to where they think it originally looks like. "Gwah! It's pouring out there!" Everyone turned their attention towards the voice. (M/n) senses someone and turns his head to the source, which is none other than Grim.

"Oh, it's you." Akaneko said with a blank tone. "Who's that?" Norel, the Water Fairy asked. "No one important." He said. "No one important?! You have no idea what I'm capable! I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!" He said.

"Why do you want to go to this school?" Fiery, the Fire Fairy, asked Grim. "Isn't it obvious? I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makings to become one of the greatest images who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet..." Grim explained.

"But it never came to get you." Kanci finished. "Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I tool the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not letting me in is a great loss to the world!" Grim said.

"Umm, (M/n)-sama is not a..." "Don't. Let him find out himself." Akaneko interrupted Aqua, the Rain Spirit. A noise is heard inside the dormitory. "W-What was that?" Grim said in a scared town while hiding behind (M/n)'s leg.

Suddenly, three ghosts appeared in front of them, and Akaneko got in front of his husband in case they're a threat. The ghosts started giggling as they flew in front of them.

"We haven't had visitors in ages!"

"Oh, I'm itching for new friends!"

"Ahahahahahahahahaha!"

"G-G-Ghosts!" Grim exclaimed in fear. "All the people who used ta live here got scared of us and ran away." The small ghost said. "We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you all say?" The chubby ghost said.

One of the spirits peeked their head behind (M/n) when they heard that they are ghosts. "New Ghost?" The mist spirit, Myst said. They floated towards the three ghosts. "New friends! Nice to meet you, me is Myst!" Myst introduced themselves. "Another one?!" Grim said in a shocked tone.

The three ghosts were surprised that there is a ghost in (M/n)'s group. "Name?" Myst asked the three ghosts. "We have no names. It's been so long since we've forgotten our names." The skinny ghosts said.

Myst looked at their masters and their friends. Akaneko knew what they're thinking and nodded at them. "Myst will name you..." Myst pointed at the small ghost. "Cense." Then pointed at the chubby ghost. "Blase." And then pointed at the skinny ghost. "Spiro."