𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [The Pirates Malfoy ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

IF YOU WERE WAITING FOR THE OPPORTUNE MOMENT, THAT WAS IT

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
✮✮✮

Is that a threat? Did it sound like a compliment?

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

A Davy Jones story

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
YOU. IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOU. DON'T YOU GET IT? IF I HAD THE CHOICE BETWEEN YOU AND A MILLION THINGS I'VE ALWAYS, I WOULD CHOOSE YOU EVERY SINGLE TIME

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

✮✮✮

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗢𝗬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

✮✮✮

A woman on a pirate ship is usually bad luck by all means. Nobody knows why that's a thing but that's just how it is, so all pirates keep women off their ships so they don't end up earning their bad luck themselves. No pirate has ever had women in their ranks just because of the bad luck thing.

But everything changed when Carina Swann the adopted daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann and the younger sister of Elizabeth Swann ran away from the normal royal life in her home because she wanted to become a pirate and explore the world and she didn't want to have to marry anybody because a lot of men asked for her hand in marriage.

She ended up running into the one and only Captain Jack Sparrow, the two of them got along greatly. When she asked to join his crew he was hesitant about it because of the bad luck curse but she eventually convinced him to allow her to join and she walked on board but no bad luck came because she's a secret descendant of Calpso and the rest is history as we know it.

But it seemed like fate intervened because a prophecy was written long ago about Davy Jones and Carina Swann being fated together as pure blooded soulmates. The type of lovers that are so pure that, they can't hurt each other, protect each other and love each other through everything. Tragic lovers if anything else because they are so loyal to each other.

What happened when the crew found out that the soulmates are secretly dating and obviously had zero plans on telling them about it. Will they realize that their love is so pure, that if one dies the other will fall after?

What happens when the wizarding community gathers to watch Carina's life aka the given up Malfoy. Chaos occurs and happens especially with the Malfoy family.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Disclaimer. I do not own HP or pirates of the Caribbean nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OCS and the storyline that appears in this story

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
Warning. this story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution or don't read at all that's all up to you.

✮✮✮

Arthur's note. I'm so hyped to actually start writing this idea because I've had this type of idea for a while and the idea just wouldn't go away. Calpso and Davy are not canon because their canon relationship seemed kinda toxic and fake to me anyways. I honestly love Davy's character and feel like more could have been done with him, besides I've developed a crush on Davy Jones don't judge me.

Carina usually wears her long sleeve black jacket all the time as it's her pirate style. She also wears a red shirt with a black front to complete it and dark black jeans. Carina pairs her outfit with a necklace a gift that she got from her soulmate and a pair of high top boots.